[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got convinced/hoodwinked into seeing Nick Cave this Saturday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0029.jpg (951KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
951KB, 1920x1080px
I got convinced/hoodwinked into seeing Nick Cave this Saturday. I know almost nothing about him or his music, other than he's Australian, uses religious imagery, and apparently is very good live.

Where do I start in preparation?
>>
Try an listen to pink moon because everyone praises it I guess

I had to turn it off after halfway thru the first so though. I just thought it was shite
>>
Conveniently enough he just released a best of, so I'd say that
>>
>>73237868
lol
>>
>>73237868
I'm seeing a ghost? Fuck
>>
>>73237762
Listen to

Let Love In (His best album)

The Good Son

Tender Prey

No More Shall We Part

The Boatmans Call

Once you've listened to these, you'll either like his stuff or hate it, but if you like it then just keep exploring his discography.
>>
His latest album is a fuckin downer so be prepared for some bummer feels at the show

Otherwise get yourself hyped for Tupelo because that song is amazing live
>>
>>73237762
He'll probably play most of Skeleton Tree, a few songs from Push the Sky Away and his biggest hits. I would recommend exploring his entire discography but if you just want to be familiar with what he'll play at the show then listen to Skeleton Tree, Push the Sky Away and one of his greatest hits albums. If you want to explore his entire discography then I would recommend starting with Tender Prey and Let Love In.
>>
>>73238723
>(His best album)
>implying that's not Henry's Dream
>>
Isn't Nick Cave dead?
>>
>>73240181
oh, that's Nick Drake
>>
>>73237762
His son fell off a cliff and died recently
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.