[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the chinese are so low as to copy American Indie fro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: scared tyra.gif (499KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
scared tyra.gif
499KB, 500x371px
>mfw the chinese are so low as to copy American Indie from the fucking 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_DMGZ-JrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsR8QDP46xg
>>
Fuck it's actually better...
>>
>>73237687
its actually pretty good lol
>>
>>73237657
you do realize every popular emo band of the emo revival (what that, like 4000 bands?) did the exact same thing
>>
>>73237657
it's a great "copy"
>>
>>73237860
>emo music
been so long now i've forgotten that was a thing
>>
interesting

>FB: There are many listeners always making a comparison of you and the emo band American Football because of your band name and the somewhat similar music style…

>Xu: I really like the Kinsellas’ bands since I was young, but there was quite few people in China who knew about them. Even the other members of our band hadn’t heard of American Football when we formed. I just wanted to make fun to replace the word American to Chinese at first, but the other guys thought about the football team in China, which means suck here, and we found it would be funny to name the band Chinese Football, without thinking too much. At that time, none of us had expected that this American band once only had five videos on Youtube – of the same show – reformed and released a new album.

>Our band name could be regarded as a tribute to American Football if they didn’t reform, but now, it is more like a joke. And what interests me more is that people would like to recognize a band from their former experience rather than their ears, so listeners from abroad always think about mid-west emo because of our band name although we actually have more other features, while Chinese listeners would like to relate us to hot-blood and self-mockery because the only thing we can remind them of is the Chinese football team.
>>
>>73237965
forgot link:
http://feckingbahamas.com/focus-chinese-football-on-american-football-and-other-stuff
>>
File: Chinese-Football-Challenger.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-Football-Challenger.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
MY SIDES THEY'RE WEEABOOS TOO
>>
File: 1472778804259.jpg (179KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1472778804259.jpg
179KB, 500x545px
>>73237657

Reminder that chinks aren't creative and simply know how to hyper-specialize in reverse engineering western products.
>>
>>73239282
his sidemoob is next level

also makes it look like his chest is mickey mouse
>>
how do you guys not know about this already
>>
>>73238008
best EP of 2017 so far
>>
Much better than the last American Football album. The student has become the master.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.