[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Evil musicians that never killed/raped anyone post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Mike-Love.jpg (41KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Love.jpg
41KB, 500x389px
>ITT: Evil musicians that never killed/raped anyone

post the most evil and malicious musicians that never went as far as killing or raping someone, but still did horrible things.

Starting with an obvious one:
>During the recording of the now stone-cold classic Pet Sounds, Mike Love responded to one of the glorious, spellbinding harmonies with “Who is gonna hear this shit? The ears of a dog?” Brian Wilson would later use this as inspiration for the album title. Love later claimed he was the one that came up with the album title.
>Mike Love sued Brian Wilson for songwriting credits on a ton of Beach Boys songs even though his actual contributions were laughably minimal. Like, his contribution to “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” was “Goodnight, my baby/ Sleep tight, my baby.”
>Mike sued Brian Wilson again because of a free promotional CD that was given out for Brian Wilson’s 2004 release of SMiLE, claiming that it misappropriated the Beach Boys' likeness and that it “damaged” the band’s reputation.
>Decades after single-handedly ruining the SMiLE project, Love claimed he wrote all the SMiLE songs once the album actually came out.
>Love sued longtime Beach Boy Al Jardine for touring under the name “Al Jardine of the Beach Boys.”
>He donated a bunch of money to Tipper Gore to help censor pop music.
>Love launched the “Brian’s Back!” campaign, which pressured a still very mentally unstable Brian Wilson back into performing, which quickly resulted in him sinking back into addiction.
>>
>>73237631
What a dick. No wonders he supports trump.
>>
File: CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg (68KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg
68KB, 600x461px
>>73237688
HEY NOW
>>
File: Ian Watkins.jpg (39KB, 615x757px) Image search: [Google]
Ian Watkins.jpg
39KB, 615x757px
He only attempted to rape a baby
He is presently incarcerated, imprisoned for a crime he did not even commit. "Attempted rape," now honestly, did they ever give anyone a Nobel prize for "attempted chemistry?"
>>
>>73237971
kek i once got banned for posting that pic
>>
The remaining members of the Gin Blossoms fucked over Doug Hopkins in a pretty horrible way. For the unaware, Hopkins was the founder, guitarist, and principle songwriter of the band. He was also a huge alcoholic with serious depression issues. When the band got a major label record deal, their company quickly had a problem with Hopkins, who didn't want to sign the deal and who had started drinking more. So after finishing their first album for the label, the band fired Hopkins, replaced him, and tried to take his name off of the album credits (in the end, he was only credited as a writer, not for his performances). The band then went on to pretty big success, mostly through songs he'd written, and he killed himself not long after.
>>
>>73238033
I look disturbingly close to this. A few of my friends sent me that pic and asked when i was getting out

I think beyonce is evil
>>
It's okay, his nephew is about to get swept in the NBA finals
>>
File: francster.jpg (39KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
francster.jpg
39KB, 620x372px
>>73237631
Oh no, the leader of the Beach Boys wanted to make Beach songs

>It's a Trump thing
>>
beat wife
>>
>>73237631
>>During the recording of the now stone-cold classic Pet Sounds, Mike Love responded to one of the glorious, spellbinding harmonies with “Who is gonna hear this shit? The ears of a dog?” Brian Wilson would later use this as inspiration for the album title. Love later claimed he was the one that came up with the album title.

lol, fucking based.

>>Mike Love sued Brian Wilson for songwriting credits on a ton of Beach Boys songs even though his actual contributions were laughably minimal. Like, his contribution to “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” was “Goodnight, my baby/ Sleep tight, my baby.”

So he helped write them and got kiked by Brian?

>>Mike sued Brian Wilson again because of a free promotional CD that was given out for Brian Wilson’s 2004 release of SMiLE, claiming that it misappropriated the Beach Boys' likeness and that it “damaged” the band’s reputation.

Fair points, might as well let the law figure it out.

>>Decades after single-handedly ruining the SMiLE project, Love claimed he wrote all the SMiLE songs once the album actually came out.

BASED

>>Love sued longtime Beach Boy Al Jardine for touring under the name “Al Jardine of the Beach Boys.”

IT'S RINGO STARR AND THE BEATLES!

>>He donated a bunch of money to Tipper Gore to help censor pop music.

Good, music has ruined the youth.

>>Love launched the “Brian’s Back!” campaign, which pressured a still very mentally unstable Brian Wilson back into performing, which quickly resulted in him sinking back into addiction.

He does something nice and Brian starts shooting smack, yeah he's the bad guy
>>
>>73237631
>He donated a bunch of money to Tipper Gore to help censor pop music.
what a cuck
>>
>>73238217
>Don't have to ask me twice, anon!
>>
>>73237631
>Decades after single-handedly ruining the SMiLE project
Could you expand on that?
>>
>>73238033
that's a disgustingly bad analogy anon, he also had sex with 16 year olds when he was 30, had a collection of CP and did actually rape a baby
Ian deserves everything he got and more
>>
>>73238212
>>73238271
Proper time of year for a Beach Boys thread I guess
>>
File: 03b.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
03b.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>73238271
>>
>>73238322
I think it was samantha bentley, i loved her videos but she doesnt do them any more :(
>>
>>73238322
It's a Simpsons reference m8.
>>
File: fd3.jpg (132KB, 1392x996px) Image search: [Google]
fd3.jpg
132KB, 1392x996px
>>73238217

eat pant
>>
>>73238424
oh lmao been years since I last watched it
>>
>>73238097
I unironically believe Beyonce is a devil-worshipper.
Not in a meme "illuminati confirmed" way, but in all seriousness. She represents the apex of materialism, worship of power and popularity, and presents herself as a goddess for normal people to bask in. She teaches young people to celebrate money, sex, and blind hedonism. You can say this for a lot of pop musicians but I think they're mostly pawns of the industry, whereas Beyonce is at the top of the pyramid. All of this furthers the collapse of civilization and in turn makes more profit from performers who sing about those things. A lot of people don't realize how totally disconnected these people are from normal society. It's another world here social capital has replaced love, feeling, everything.
You don't make it to the top of any industry without getting into some devil shit. Occultism is real, and all major world leaders are into it.
>>
>>73237971
wtf I love Mike Love now
>>
>>73238466
Go back to watching American Gods anon
>>
>>73238466
>>>/i/nfowars
>>
>>73238656
Anyone here listened to the alex jones/death grips mashup?
>>
>>73238702
info creepin was funny, the other ones are meh >>73238466
I doubt she's a lowkey satanist, she's is however probably a huge selfish bitch only trying to make money
>>
>>73238466
I think you're mostly correct, and to top it all off, her music is awful.
>>
>>73238271
Your second point is valid. For what good reason does he not deserve songwriting credit? He literally wrote part of the song.
>>
>>73238466
can you give me a quick rundown on this?
>>
>>73238310
>Could you expand on that?
*expound
>>
>>73238271
Not to be THAT anon or anything but did you really have to use the term "Kiked"?

You brought up some good points in your rebuttal, but as a Jew and a Beach Boy fan I take issue with the fact that you stereotyped my people as a bunch of money grubbing penny punching misers and used an ugly, discriminatory term to do so.

Hey, my people have done some pretty bad things for over five millenniums and history bears this out but we're NOT all like The Rothchilds nor do all of us support Israel. It might even surprise you that many of us don't keep "Kosher" and we even enjoy slices of bacon on our cheeseburgers.

Perhaps these kinds of statements belong on /pol/ but as a proud Jewish Beach Boys fan, I had to speak up.

And as far as musicians who were evil and malicious but didn't kill or rape anybody, I think Paul McCartney fits the bill.

He basically not only tried to take over The Beatles when it was John's band from the very start, he was the one who publicly announced the break up of The Beatles when John felt the time wasn't right to inform the public of that fact.

Paul basically usurped John's leadership and authority which I find highly disrespectful.

>In B4 "John was a useless junkie by this point"
>>
>>73240297
John should have done something. Then again, Paul isn't a woman to my knowledge.
>>
>>73238466
Okay, that's fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.