[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /mu/ how do i improve my taste in music. my older brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1496719834465.jpg (46KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496719834465.jpg
46KB, 1008x720px
hi /mu/ how do i improve my taste in music.
my older brother said that i have the music taste of a 13 y/o girl.
>>
>>73230483
what do you listen to? maybe he was just being retarded because you dont listen to buttrock and meal
>>
Try to work on your own happiness and your own life, music will sound better
>>
i'm into 13 year old girls
>>
>>73230555
You should kill yourself, you're not suited for life on earth.
>>
>>73230590
>i told someone to kill themselves on the internet and it made my self esteem go up
>>73230483
You cant. Just stop listening to music altogether. I can tell youre new on here from that lain pic, just read the wiki or FUCK OFF
>>
post your 5 favorite songs right now and we'll judge your taste in music
>>
>>73230483
why change though if you don't want to
enjoy whatever music you like
>>
How about you just listen to what you enjoy
>>
>>73230519
ed sheeran
21 pilots
5sos
my chemical romance
fall out boy
panic! at the disco
mkto
>>
File: General_essentials_with_kanye.jpg (2MB, 1500x3102px) Image search: [Google]
General_essentials_with_kanye.jpg
2MB, 1500x3102px
>>73230754
you have generic 12-16 year old girl taste with some edge, so he was right
check out this chart, rateyourmusic, and try to branch out. there's more info in the wiki
>>
>>73230754
your brother is right, you do have the music taste of a 13 year old girl.

and so what? develope your taste in your own time, discovering new music is exciting, most of the guys around here have burnt through so many genres and styles, trying to become some music coniseur, they have hardly any thing left to discover other than more of the same.
>>
>>73230483
Either leave 4chan because you're not cut out for our completely underground non-mainstream cutthroat counter-culture or man up and listen to music you HATE to show others what an individual you are.

>>73230617
Nice, we sure showed him.
>>
>>73230754
oh wow
>>
>>73230754
check out The Strokes - Is this it, it's a pretty good bridge to mu core from your taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd30xwa8nPI
>>
>>73230754
jesus christ how embarrassing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.