[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watched Death Grips live on Saturday >Songs from Steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488528379361.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1488528379361.png
123KB, 785x757px
>Watched Death Grips live on Saturday
>Songs from Steroids nowhere to be seen
>>
>>73228011
what was their setlist?
>>
>>73228094

Whatever I Want (Fuck Who's Watching)
Bubbles Buried in This Jungle
Get Got
System Blower
Inanimate Sensation
Hot Head
No Love
Giving Bad People Good Ideas
Up My Sleeves
BB Poison
I've Seen Footage
Come Up and Get Me
Spikes
I Break Mirrors With My Face in the United States
You Might Think He Loves You for Your Money but I Know What He Really Loves You for It's Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat
Hustle Bones
Guillotine
>>
>>73228106
oh wow thats pretty lit, have they ever played Steroids live yet?
>>
>>73228011
I was there, crowd was wild
The setlist was really good, I can't imagine a songt from Steroids replacing anything
>>
>>73228146

i dont think so no, theyre doing a festival run at the moment and the setlist plays it pretty safe. theyve become quite professional

>>73228168

Come on dude, they played five songs from bottomless pit. Black body is insane, they should have slipped that in somewhere

Also

>No On GP
>Only one song from Ex-Mili
>>
>>73228239
the lack of Ex-Military did piss me off a little, would've loved to see Beware or something
On GP isn't a live song at all, they've never played it live and probably never will
>>
>>73228011
You went to Field Day too? How was your experience?

I started off near the back wearing a shirt and by the end of Get Got I'd been moshed to the front row and my shirt came unbuttoned and was hanging on by one arm. Cut my forehead open too at one point.
>>
>>73228330

Death Grips was pretty cool overall but there were too many non-fans checking them out for it to get as intense as one of their boilerroom shows. When I saw them at the Roundhouse it was insane, an hour and a half of violence in the dark. It was still good but like I said up top, would to have liked to have seen a couple of the new tracks played

Overall Field Day was great but felt more cramped than previous years probably due to the change in structure. I regret skipping the second half of Aphex Twin to watch RTJ. I was mostly off my face on md post-DG ha

How did you enjoy the rest of it?
>>
>>73228384
I really enjoyed it but I took so many hits to the head during DG that I felt kinda nauseous for the rest of the day. John Cooper Clarke was great. I love Silver Apples and Simeon did his best but it was kinda spoiled by bad sound if I'm honest - his birthday cake was cute though. I enjoyed Aphex but skipped the second half too to go see the Oh Sees instead which turned out to be probably my favourite of the event.

Agree 100% about it feeling cramped. Food stalls weren't particularly good either.
>>
>>73228106
Guillotine is definitely not being played last, but it's gonna be a good show regardless. Wait for the official release before they start touring. Im sure it'll be much more better. Seeing them live is a religious experience regardless.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.