[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Give blink-182 a try > First song: All The Small Things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (16KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 220x220px
> Give blink-182 a try
> First song: All The Small Things
>Song starts
> "Hmm, nice"
> Retarded manlet voice "all the, small things.."

>move to recycle bin

Thanks for nothing /mu/
>>
Teenage here we come...

Only richfag "punks" listened to this shit.

My fucking god, this "punk" and "happy punk" were such a mistake...
>>
File: blink.jpg (69KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
blink.jpg
69KB, 220x220px
blink was the golden age of punk now these new punks don't even know how to make good music videos, like they forgot what punk is about
>>
File: blink1.jpg (75KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
blink1.jpg
75KB, 220x220px
>>73225937
adams song got me thru some hard times, not with suicide or anything, I was just moody. they were some hard moods though
>>
>>73225970
I don't know if I should give the rest of the album a try.

If it's bad then I'm blaming you, ok?
>>
File: blink2.jpg (75KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
blink2.jpg
75KB, 220x220px
>>73226005
travis barker is actually a really talented drummer he's just not showing it here
>>
>>73225903
what are you like 15? how can someone over the age of 18 not have heard All The Small Things? it was a huge radio song, they were fuckin everywhere with their edgy "poo poo pee pee" stuff.

>>73225923
>"happy punk"
you are the definition of trying too hard. it's called pop-punk btw, as if you knew anything about the genre you seem to be an elitist about.
>>
>>73225903
start with the first on the album, dumpweed is fun. if nothing else, just appreciate Travis's drumming
>>
>>73225903
Pop punk is the worst kind of music.
>>
>>73225903
>not knowing All the Small Things

Seriously, is it just me or is there a weird influx underage fags just shitting up /mu/?
>>
>>73225923
You mean poop punk.
>>
Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch are miles better than anything else they ever made. Also, Scott is best drummer
>>
>>73225923
Oh shut the fuck up. Old blink was for teens to smoke pot to and nothing more. Do you get pissed every time a Green Day song comes on the radio? If anything go be mad about how "punk" their new album is.
>>
>>73225903
Were you born in the late 90's or something? How is it even possible to not know about that song? And yes, it sucks, what did you even expect?
>>
File: pS7Myed.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pS7Myed.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>73227478
Nah, it's just us getting older dude.
>>
GOT A LOT OF HEARTACHE
>>
>>73225923
it's not like "true punk" is any better, musically speaking, quite the opposite. and that shit was sold out and became stale too so don't come at me with that bullshit angle
>>
>>73228456
He's a fucking weasel
>>
>>73225903
Pre-enema and the self titled album are the only blink albums worth listening to.
>>
There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who were babbies when enema of the state came out.
Blink 182 is for teenagers, or old fags being nostalgic about having been a teenager.
>>
UERE HARE IOU!?
>>
Their self titled is unironically a decent album.

I'd love to say the same about dude ranch and cheshire cat, but that would be just the nostalgia speaking.
>>
>>73231072
AND iM SEW SAWEY
>>
>>73228322
What are you talking about? They made one good album and it was the self titled
>>
>>73225903
>pop=Excellent musicians making shitty music
>punk=Shitty musicians making excellent music
>pop-punk=Shitty musicians making shitty music
>>
>>73231354
>>73231898
I always thought Blink got worse chronologically, oh well
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.