[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which song would you NEVER show to a lover in fear of it getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: spongebob.jpg (120KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
120KB, 612x612px
Which song would you NEVER show to a lover in fear of it getting tainted with their memory?
>>
Grace cathedral park by red house painters
>>
>>73225324
Not In Love by Platinum Blonde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp4-hosv0Us
>>
The first step is to get a lover first.
>>
>>73225355
CC with Robert Smith version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CC original >>>> Platinum Blonde
>>
>>73225324
It's too late.
I showed literally all my favorites with my last because she loved music too, and I thought more then anything it was going to last.

& I was wrong.
>>
>>73225324
Hourglass by At the Drive-In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkzGSMxPFiE
>>
>>73225324
All of CHVRCHES
>>
File: IMG_3038.jpg (157KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3038.jpg
157KB, 700x700px
>>73225324
>lover
>>
>>73225398
damn dawg.
>>
>>73225398
I relate
>>
>>73225483
/thread
>>
>>73225324
How do you 'show' music?
>>
>>73225389
man I loved the original CC version for so long and then I heard the Robert Smith version and I transcended love
>>
>>73225324
I probably should do this because relationships are bound to end, but I think I've shown my girl all my favorite music. I showed her one of my favorite beat happening songs, and later on our relationship started sorted of mirroring it, so that'll probably bite me in the ass
>>
Shouldn't have shown her Daydreaming by Radiohead. Of what's left I'd never show her any more Radiohead, Madvillany or Death Grips.
>>
I don't LMAO
>>
File: 1480566095156.jpg (10KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480566095156.jpg
10KB, 547x480px
>>73225324
This is my favorite song of all time

Kiss of Life - Sade
https://youtu.be/MmOau-PMWJk

If i showed and shared with her the song and she knew how important it was to me and she ended up cheating on me or leaving i would have to throw that bitch through a window
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.