[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pleb is when you think frank ocean hiring 10 different people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

pleb is when you think frank ocean hiring 10 different people to make his album is better than jai paul stolens demos

jai paul is the king of r&b never forget it
>>
>>73221301
this isn't even marginally true
>>
>implying both of these albums are similar or can replace each other
>>
>>73221724
>>
>>73221770
production credits != making an album
>>
>>73221811
the beats don't make themselves!
>>
>>73221770
kill yourself
>>
>>73221817
beats != an album
>>
>>73221770
I recognize that there was a fuck ton of people on blonde, doesn't make it any less Frank's record or worse than Jai Paul's shitty leaked demos

Blonde is by far one of the best albums of the decade -- Jai Paul is forgettable at best.
>>
>>73221837
no beats = no album
>>
>>73221770
>>73221817
What's Going On has 1 (the number one) song with Gaye as the sole songwriter and it's at least ten times better than either of these albums.
>>
>>73221856
this is dumb

obviously, the beats are important, but they're only a small part of what makes an album good.

I'm just counting the days when the summer fags go back to school tbqh
>>
>>73221886
>What's Going On has 1 (the number one) song with Gaye as the sole songwriter and it's at least ten times better than either of these albums.
different era. ableton live didn't exist back then. not gaye's fault his label forced hacks to try and control his vision
>>
>>73221897
>obviously, the beats are important, but they're only a small part of what makes an album good.
the songwriting is the key to this album nobody would listen to blonde based on his acoustics alone.
>>
>>73221904
you're a retard with no context on the history of r&b. the cowriters on What's Going On are some of the greatest songwriters of all time you fucking dolt.
>>
>>73221929
>bunch of motown junkies
>greatest songwriters
don't make me laugh
>>
>>73221990
>motown junkies
you just described all of r&b
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.