[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kendrick, The Killers, and Brand New are the only ones worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Kendrick, The Killers, and Brand New are the only ones worth going to see, right?
>>
>>73216018
>going to fests
>phoneposter
heh go back to facebook summerfag
>>
>rich chigga
>>
La Femme is excellent
>>
>>73216187
>going to fests
A lot of people here do that, newfriend
>phoneposter
Fair enough. I'm on vacation and didn't want to lug my entire PC onto the plane, if that makes me a pleb then so be it.
>>
>lcd soundsystem
>crystal castles

that's about it
>>
File: Thedevilandgodareraginginsideme.jpg (53KB, 350x318px) Image search: [Google]
Thedevilandgodareraginginsideme.jpg
53KB, 350x318px
This fest takes place during Halloween, so I'm definitely wearing one of the costumes from the album cover. Which one? Should I bring a loli?
>>
>>73216018
ARE YOU FUCKING TELLING ME ANON,
AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY TRYING TO TELL TO ME, WITH WORDS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
That your bitch ass doesn't get down with CARMINE P. FILTHY?
That is FUCKING WACK dude.
>>
>>73216018
>TOKiMONSTA
>LCD Soundsystem
>>
Mannequin Pussy
>>
>>73216018
>LCD Soundsystem
>K. Flay
>Benjamin Booker
>Tokimonsta

this is still a pretty shit list though, I'd pass
>>
When the fuck is Brand New going to stop dragging their dicks and release their new album

Anyway I saw Ron Gallo this weekend at Nelsonville, dude ended his set by playing TV Eye by The Stooges during which he ripped his shirt off and threw himself headfirst into the crowd. Would recommend

>>73216210
>>73216696
seconded
>>
>>73216018
I could litterally fuck the bosses wife if I had two free tickets ...Afghan Whiiggs
>>
>>73216018
Tokimonsta is sick hip hop beats and I just saw Charles Bradley on Friday and had a lot of fun. Might as well see the Foo Fighters too if you aren't above seeing The Killers.
>>
>>73216018
They're all horsecrap
You're a phoneposter though therefore I assume you taste is as generic as it gets
So this might just be your thing. Go listen to those artists from your spotify® before you go to the festival at least you normie faggot.
>>
>>73216870
Damn dude your taste must be refined as fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.