[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>band I used to be in is about to explode in success >i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

>band I used to be in is about to explode in success
>i was a founding member of the band
>they went on without me

the fuck was I thinking mu. I just didn't see it
>>
>>73215996
Just pull a Mustaine and make a better band.
>>
>>73216091
also, post links of band. What if they end up being mu-core? Would you consider that over actual fame and success?
>>
>>73216091
This. You can make an entire multi million dollar career out of spite.
>>
>>73216107
yeah let's hear their music anon
>>
>>73215996
inb4 "nah they're kinda big now guiz I don't wanna give em up"
you're anonymous and nobody cares
>>
>>73216209
>you're anonymous and nobody cares
this is going to bite me in the ass I'm on the wiki page as a founding member but the truth is I wasn't really taking anything seriously and I kinda blew my chance
>>
>>73216353

are you gonna give us a name or not
>>
>>73216353
*gives attention*
ZoMG the suspense is SLAYING me!!! O_o
>>
>>73216189
its not even out yet but the rumors through the grapevine is they are polishing off their next album and its really good, everyone in our network is excited I always thought it would be me at some point

>>73216379
no im not. sorry this is a dumb thread I just realized

>>73216107
yes this would sting much worse in ways, bc thered be no escaping it , but not as much as working a shitty job knowing my childhood friends are out touring and recording music
>>
>probably won't explode into a major success
>probably being overblown by OP

also OP, cough up the band's name
>>
What did you play in the band?
Link the band pussy
>>
I used to be in Death Grips. Not even kidding. AMA
>>
>>73216422
If you're not going to tell us who the band is, fuck off then.
>>
>>73216447

how big is zachs dick
>>
>>73216422
Give us a clue
>>
>>73215996
tell us the name or you're a lying cunt
>>
>>73216447
do you have a dayjob? how do you deal with the knowledge DG are established artists and youre just a wagecuck?
>>
>>73216467
Not that big but it's very long.
>>73216495
I still play saxophone for other bands.
>>
>>73216447
I'm guessing you were on production and then Andy took over from you because you had other life commitments or something
>>
>>73216542
No I played saxophone and wind instruments. Other musicians were hired too during production to get the sounds they wanted.
>>
>>73216573
oh so you weren't in Death Grips, you're a session musician that was hired for one of their tracks
>>
>>73216589
I was supposed to be a permanent member but I had some other stuff at the time. I regret it of course. I'm listed in the demos before they came out with Exmilitary.
>>
>>73215996
>you leave the band
>they become successful

Really makes you wonder.
>>
>>73216714
probably right. :/ oh well
>>
>talks a band about to blow up
>won't reveal the band name
there is a special place in the fiery pits of hell for people like you
>>
I am an ex-member of The Mothers of Invention
AMA
>>
>>73216691
so like the ep?
>>
I am Mozart
AMA
>>
>>73219258
Come to Brazil
>>
>>73215996
Are you the Pussy Lips guy?
>>
>>73215996
Just post the band desu. They aren't going to see it here, and even if they did you haven't slagged them off or anything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.