[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about the "big four" of mid 00s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 76567879.jpg (152KB, 816x590px) Image search: [Google]
76567879.jpg
152KB, 816x590px
Say something nice about the "big four" of mid 00s mainstream """"emo""""/whatever the fuck their category was
>>
>>73213078
>mcr
>falldown boys
>?
>30 seconds to mars
>>
early mcr and fob are both good

patd sucks major cock

don't even know who bottom right is
>>
>>73213078
no they all deserve death
>>
fob's first major album was really good. andy hurley is an underrated drummer

haven't really listened to the rest
>>
>>73213098
>don't even know who bottom right is
hello caveman
>>
>>73213078
>30 Seconds to Mars
>no Paramore
You fucked up, OP.
>>
>something nice
Kanye remixed Fall Out Boy song once.
>>
>>73213078
mcr could play their instruments
Jared Leto is no longer apart of that jokester band but now sends anal beads to Will Smith
>>
>>73213125
Paramore didn't have a successful album in 2004-2006
>>
>>73213078
My Chemical Romance were tolerable when they were a post-hardcore band. Over time they got worse and worse.
>>
honest, innocent, cute music

i still listen to it, fuck the haters
>>
>>73213163
Riot! came out in 2007 and with it Paramore instantly eclipsed 30 Seconds to Mars. Paramore were pretty much pop emo's last hurrah.
>>
>>73213078
I literally know someone who listens to them and other poop punk stuff like Sum 41 and Blink-182. He listens also some really bad dadrock and "metal". For some reason he thinks that he listens to heavy metal.
>>
>>73213078
I'm glad it died
You should shove a cactus up your ass if you seriously believe they're better than generic top 40 pop
>>
MCR's debut was good and I liked Fall Out Boy back in the day. Never got into 30 Seconds to Mars and hated PATD
>>
>>73213078
I like Fob but they're only good at writing melodies and lyrics, they used the same chord rhythms and drum beats for most of their 2000s music.

Only Patd's first album is """emo"" but I think their musical complexity and varied sound for a pop punk band is often passed off, for example the edm influences and time signature changes. The drumming is great and the singer kills it.

Mcr had better guitar work, a darker atmosphere, more conceptual albums and a more raw sound than fob or patd.

Personally I think these three were pretty decent bands in their prime
>>
>>73213078
Fall out boy has songs id still listen too, honestly cant remember the other bands
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.