[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i allowed to say something bad about him without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: og.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Am i allowed to say something bad about him without getting swarmed now?
>>
Sure. Hell I'll even test the waters for ya.

No Make Up was shit.
UU was a pointless album and shouldn't have been released.
Hood Politics was the worst thing he's written in his career.
>>
theres nothing bad to say about him unless u are being ironic or contrarian
>>
>>73204108
>No Make Up was shit.
That's insulting to shit tbqh.
>>
Am i allowed to say something good about him without getting swarmed now?
>>
>>73204108
This is 100% correct, not even contrarian
>>
am I allowed to just not listen to or talk about him
>>
>>73204092
damn was a huge disappointment. Half of the tracls were kendricks way of cashing in on the soundcloud type of music. For example, the song "love" sounds like a generic trash pussy eating song. Also the features were fucking garbage. How can U2 be the best feature?
>>
>>73204092
Yeah, I don't see why not. /mu/ was on Kendrick's dick before DAMN was released, and then /mu/ did a complete 180 and apparently he's garbage and a hack and even below trappers.
>>
this guy is so fucking lame. awful voice. his songs are so slow and boring
>>
>>73204108
hyperbole, but completely true otherwise
>>
>>73204189
>pussy eating music
>bad
op has clearly never been intimate with a woman
>>
>>73204108

>actual criticism

Have an upvote
>>
>>73204108
>UU was a pointless album and shouldn't have been released.
Untitled 3 and 7 made it worth it
>>
>>73204351
Untitled 8 was the only track that caught my attention after multiple listens, and even then the live version was much better.
>>
i like the song where he gets a swimming pool of liquor and dives in it.
>>
real talk tho, damn. is some trash.
>>
File: yui_dexter.jpg (347KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
yui_dexter.jpg
347KB, 571x540px
Loyalty is terrible. It's my least favorite Kendrick song. I love GKMC and TPAB but this song was just bad.
DAMN was heavily disappointing but probably because i went with the TPAB mindset (you know, whacky jazz, funk, church choirs, etc.) plus I'm really a rap pleb since the only rapper i like is DOOM. Hell, I'm probably not even allowed to even talk about rap
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.