[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: this is the most important and experimental rap album of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5313.png (167KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5313.png
167KB, 300x263px
FACT: this is the most important and experimental rap album of the decade and anyone who disagrees is just trying to be contrarian
>>
>>73202060
What song tho?
>>
>>73202060
xD le ebbiccc yeezus maymay!!!!! XDXDXDDDD 300 like the Romans lmaooooo
>>
>>73202060
Wow I didn't realize no love deep web had an alternate cover
>>
>>73202060
>experimental
How so?
>>
>>73202113
300 is CCC in Roman numbers, It stands for cool calm and collected you retard...
>>
Is this album even half as influential as 808s?
>>
FACT: Anybody who who opens a conversation by preemptively accusing anybody who might disagree with their belief of contrarianism is an anti-intellectual who fundamentally cannot be conversed with, so you shouldn't even try.
>>
>>73202161
this is the dumbest apologetic shit I have ever heard. I like Kanye, but let's just be honest with ourselves this lyric has been given way too much poetic licence
>>
>>73202161
wow that's like so deep cause like he referenced roman numerals to say something totally inane in a song entirely unrelated to ancient rome, what a genius xD the mere fact that this line isn't completely nonsensical lends me to believe that it is therefore a line xDDD
>>
>>73202200
>>73202371
>sophisticated music intimidates me
>>
>>73202161
I'm a Kanye fan and no, he just fucked up.
>>
>>73202161
>implying ye meant any of this
>implying some autistic ye stan at rapgenius didn't just read too deep into (yet another) bad ye lyric in hopes of saving his savior's face such that the "ye is a genius" meme could continue being perpetuated
>implying you're not just as autistic for actually buying it
>>
>>73202383
don't know what you mean dude he's a genius like who even knows roman numerals these days like 5 people? he even made it rhyme wow what other writes bars in latin xD
>>
>>73202060
If that's true then that only shows that we're living in a shit decade
>>
this album isn't really experimental.it is very very good though. actually excellent
>>
File: IMG_8644.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8644.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
>>73202371
>being a stoic
>unrelated to ancient rome
Pick one, my man
>>
>>73202060

unironically my favorite kanye
>>
Delete I'm in it and send it up and it's literally a 10/10
>>
>>73202060
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
hot take: the lyrics are the most minimalist part of yeezus. he's not trying to write bars, he's trying to create imagery, and imagery is best made with little description, in order for the listener to paint their own picture of what's happening. listen to a song like hold my liquor (also one of the best songs of the decade), and tell me that Kanye isn't trying to set a scene of complete defeat and despair.
>>
>>73202977
I'm in it is fucking great bro
>>
>>73202060
i guess its a good representation of the 2010 independant electronic reinvention, but its done by a corporate artist, which almost contradicts the entire concept. possibly thats what makes it so special.
>>
>>73202161
I'm not taking this bait dood
>>
>>73203099
i mean kanye's not really a rapper, he makes hip hop music with words in it. imo all lyrical rappers try very hard to make the music secondary. hip hop is as much a political tool as a genre informed by turntablism, funk, r&b, soul, etc.

why is there an opinion that any vocals in hip hop have to add lyrical value to a song? no other modern or contemporary genre has that standard.

i think kanye's literally just presenting a truth he wants us to hear. it's his imagination and his experiences that inform us of his personality. the fact that he's often so hard to figure out isn't just a symptom of mania or confusion on his own part, it makes for genuinely engaging music and a wholly unique artistic scope
>>
>>73202060
Uh huh honey
>>
>>73202060
i agree, not much my style, but a few tracks i cant deny..
>>
>>73203099
>>73203322
>Hold My Liquor is one of the best songs of the decade
>Kanye's not really a rapper
Somebody nuke this fucking thread, please
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.