[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to buy an album just to lick it? I really wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DBRZakqXsAABCY-.jpg (119KB, 749x829px) Image search: [Google]
DBRZakqXsAABCY-.jpg
119KB, 749x829px
Is it weird to buy an album just to lick it? I really wanna lick this album
>>
You post on 4Chan. You're past the realm of "normal" now. You shouldn't be concerned about weird. Enjoy yourself pal.
>>
Nothing wrong with that, always good if you can enjoy music with all your senses. A lot of pop doesn't appeal to me sonicly but on vinyl it has a very pleasurable unique taste and sensation under the tongue.
>>
>>73192382
this post is reddit
>>
>>73192388
Don't listen to this anon there's absolutely something wrong with licking things compulsively
>>
>>73192361
I want lick this album too, sometimes I lick my taylor swift pillows too.
>>
>>73192392

you are reddit. go back to r/4chan
>>
>>73192388
No, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I don't want to lick the vinyl record, I want to lick the centre fold. I find her sexually attractive and want to lick this picture of her. Problem is, I have no idea what it sounds like, it's probably expensive, and I don't own a record player so it might be a waste. But I've never wanted to lick something so much in my life before.
>>
>>73192361
I would say yes, that is weird. But do it anyway if you want to.
>>
>>73192579
You could get a nice glossy print made of the picture?
>>
>>73192579
Just lick your screen
>>
>>73192361
Is it weird to save pics of girls posted on this board?
>>
File: DUA-LIPA-865966.jpg (59KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
DUA-LIPA-865966.jpg
59KB, 620x800px
>>73192361
or just fap to pics of her
>>
I lick pictures of girls on my screen and in magazines all the time. I did it in elementary school and I do it now. I'm 30 years old.

I'm a sad man.
>>
>>73192361
its ok anon i get you
i do the same for videogames
this is why i will always prefer physical copies
>>
>>73192382
hello newfreind
>>
>>73192815
hmm maybe, is there a website where you can download scans of album art including insides and stuff?
>>73192860
not the same but i probably will
>>73192900
her face keeps reminding me of someone but idk who. Those are probably thee sexiest eyebrows, and i'm not even one of those new age faggots who cares about that kind of thing
>>
>>73192361
That's probably why she did it.
>>
>>73192361
you can lick it but you should know something first. i have licked every copy of it. every new copy. i licked them all first.

i work for the plant that printed the jackets. i spent every night coming in after hours and making sure every single jacket was licked.
>>
>>73192382
welcome to the website friend, hope you enjoy your stay!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.