[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay >liked most of arca's previous stuff and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: arca.jpg (311KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arca.jpg
311KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw gay
>liked most of arca's previous stuff and fka twigs stuff produced by him
>loved entranas and vulnicura
>this album does almost nothing to me
what do?
I feel like I'm supposed to like this more than I do
>>
>tfw girl
>liked most of Bjorks previous stuff
>loved Vespertine and Homogenic
>Vulnicura does almost nothing to me
What do?
I feel like I'm supposed to like this more than I do

Does this make it clear how silly you sound?
>>
>>73192041
listen to it 2 times every day. once in the morning and then before bed
>>
Your hunger for cock has no bearing on your taste in music unless you're so devoid of quantifiable personality traits that you use your sexuality to influence every decision you make in life, in which case suicide is a very viable and recommended option for you.
>>
>>73192041
To be fair, it is a departure from his previous stuff. But if you don't like it, you don't like it. You've still got all his other music to listen to.
>>
File: reverie.jpg (53KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
reverie.jpg
53KB, 1280x800px
idk how, but I just said to myself that I like it, and now I like it
thanks everyone
>>
>>73192327
You're delusional.
>>
>>73192359
?
>>
>>73192041
why do you must like a faggot because youre a faggot too
>>
>>73192123
this
>>
>>73192396
most faggots have 0 personality traits to portray, so instead they use their sexuality to decide every single factor of their life, becoming overly sexual for too long. leading to their suicide after they realise their whole existence consists in taking dick up their ass
>>
>>73192041
>tfw gay

why did you feel the need to state this
you know, people wouldn't be nearly as annoyed with faggots if it wasn't for the fact that so many of them feel this bizarre urge to let everyone know that they're faggots even when there's no good reason for it
>>
>>73192843
>a heterosexual boy

why did you feel the need to imply this
you know, people wouldn't be nearly as annoyed with straights if it wasn't for the fact that so many of them feel this bizarre urge to let everyone know that they're straights even when there's no good reason for it
>>
>>73192070
>>73192123
>>73192843
You do realise this is just a running /mu/ meme right? Every arca release is accompanied by this joke that 'only fags get this album'
>>
>>73192884
well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass, it looks like i've just been handed the owning of a lifetime
wow
>>
>>73192843 see >>73192843
op being gay is relevant, there's a reason for stating it

>>73192041
I helps if you stop expecting it to be like his old stuff and just treat it like a pop album
>>
>>73193052
Fuck, I meant see >>73192927
>>
>>73192041
I'm a huge Arca fan and I didn't like the album either. He's a great producer but his singing doesn't do much forever, it doesn't help that the production is just as uninteresting as his singing
>>
This album is not bad but too sophisticated for me. I like the BNT only. But its ok if people like it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.