[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to listen to FM radio for a second >first station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487386765558.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487386765558.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>decide to listen to FM radio for a second
>first station
>"Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead"
>change station
>"I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body"

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
>>
>>73188986
One of the reason I never listen to radio cause they play the same shit over and over
>>
>>73188986
t.normie reject who listens to Radiohead and Gorillaz
>>
even my normie sister is sick of Ed Sheeran, the amount of play time he gets.
>>
>>73190025
t. normie reject who listens to Death Grips and Kanye
>>
>>73188986
Don't forget I ain't your momma and that fucking song where the guy is singing about what his dad told him when he was 11 years old...
>>
>>73190025
Radiohead and Gorillaz are not even on the same planet, you fucking retard.
>>
>>73188986
I wish I'd understand how normies like this garbage. The part where goes OH-I-OH-I-OH-I-OH-I-OH-I-OH-I makes me want to throw up
>>
>>73188986
I'm glad FM radio is on its way out. They only play the same songs on repeat, and one song from 2005 as a "throwback," and not a single acceptable track anywhere in there.
Then there's the fact that 90% of it is ads and sometimes the radio hosts have enough nerve to literally talk through the song itself.

Fuck FM radio, let algorithms take over. Humans were a mistake.
>>
>>73190423
Because every planet Gorillaz reach is dead.
>>
>>73190025
>>73190099
I'm a normie reject that listens to all of these. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>open an FM radio station that I know is good
>classical or jazz music is playing or they are having an interesting talk show with an artist
OP, what did you expect? Honestly, it sounds like you just wanted to get triggered.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.