[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/ Never been to this board before but I had an unpopular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Hey /mu/
Never been to this board before but I had an unpopular opinion that idk if u guys would agree with or
Am I the only one who does not like/see the appeal of bohemian rhapsody?
I can appreciate other Queen songs, but Rhapsody just... isn't good lmao
Idk let me know if I'm just a retard or not
>>
>>73184548
Get high and listen to it. It'll all slot into place man, like the universe.
>>
Yeah you're a retard, that's one of their only good songs
>>
>>73184806
Like what makes it good though? I'm not doing a bit I just don't know
>>
>>73184868
babby's first pseudo-suite
normies love it because they feel intelligent listening to a song that isn't verse-chorus-verse-chorus-hook-chorus
>>
Larry Lurex was his best work.
>>
>>73184933
Yea see I listened to things like the Protomen and Gorillaz before I listened to rhapsody so maybe that's why I don't like it? Because it's like a watered down version of those? Idk man different strokes for different folks I try to say but people who like the song have mental breakdowns when I say i don't get what's good about it
>>
>>73184997
How the fuck is Bohemian Rhapsody ever going to be a watered down version of Protomen and Gorillaz?
>>
>>73184868
The melody and harmonies like any other pop song
>>
>>73184997
Did you come here straight from reddit?
>>
The Millionaire Waltz > Bohemian Rhapsody
>>
>>73185029
Watered down isn't the right
Just better is more fitting
>>
>>73184548
It is a rather experimental and artsy musical piece. While I don't see the appraisal that many others will bestow upon it, I do see many of the factors that promote this appraisal. It is an interesting musical piece, I'd say that it's 'good', however, I do not enjoy it as much as others, personally.
>>
>>73185072
It has literally nothing in common with Bohemian Rhapsody. I mean not a single thing. It's fine if you don't like it, but comparing it to things that aren't like it only makes you look stupid.
>>
>>73185063
God I wish
/R9K/ /gd/ and /b/ have been taking away my happiness for like 2 years now
>>
>>73184548
The album cover you have is of Queen II. Rhapsody was on Night At The Opera. I think Bohemian Rhapsody is good but the songs on Queen II blow it out of the water.
>>
>>73185067
I agree but March Of The Black Queen >
>>
>>73185166
>>>73185067
>I agree but March Of The Black Queen >
Dunno! Liar too!
>>
>>73185320
Everyone knows that The Prophet's Song is the patrician choice.
>>
>>73185529
Coming from the "Black Queen" anon - I think that's an amazing one too and it's the only one imo that matched Black Queen
>>
>>73184548
Nice shitty taste, faggot. Queen is foe queers.
>>
>>73185166
>>73185320
>>73185529
Great songs for OP. Much better than Bohemian Rhapsody. Lots of god tier riffs and great music
>>
>>73185663
Did u have a stroke reading my post or can u hand me a rossetta stone so I can figure out what you said and what you meant
>>
>>73185671
Have been reading these and i do enjoy them a lot more
I could tolerate a queen song coming on and would enjoy a select few of the more generic ones that people play, but yea these ones are a lot better
>>
>the note freddie hits here at 0:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaWaJptpLj0
>>
It's okay.
>>
>>73185756
Man, you are really autistic. Someone needs a fidget spinner!
>>
>>73185756
shut up fag
>>
>>73184548
Bohemian Rhapsody is a perfectly good song, and by extension, Queen is a good band.
/mu/ just can't handle the fact that normies enjoy them
>>
Only normies enjoy Queen

Great irony is that Bowie is seen as prancing music for fags while AIDS Mercury gets the dudebros pumped at football games
>>
>>73186029
Your whore mother could barely handle my pecker in her snatch last night.
>>
There's nothing wrong with Rhapsody, it just gets played so much that it loses all effect or meaning.
>>
>>73184548
Personally I like BR but I can understand why one wouldn't.

It is a bit long and there are so many changes it can be confusing. (Plus I think The Who did that kind of thing much better 10 years earlier with A Quick One While He's Away)
>>
>>73186096
AIDS Mercury kek
>>
>>73186029
Most attempts at rock opera are just too much though. Shots so cheap it's beyond lowbrow
>>
>>73185093
you're not as intelligent as you think you are
>>
The Prophet's Song >>>>>>>>>>>> Bohemian Rhapsody
>>
>>73187313
Innuendo > the prophet's song

cheers ;)
>>
>>73187800
>>73187313

the prophet's song and bohemian rhapsody are both pretty bad, try '39, long away, lazing on a sunday afternoon, etc.
>>
>>73187837
First time I've seen someone mention '39. One of my favorites
>>
>>73187837
this is one of my favourites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGujYR8omQ
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-004704.jpg (252KB, 747x728px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-004704.jpg
252KB, 747x728px
>>73187800
Eeuugh Innuendo < Everything brought up so far
>>
Princes of the Universe was the best thing Queen ever did.
>>
>>73185123
>/r9k/
>/b/
>2 years
kys
>>
Wayne's World ruined it for me.
>>
ANatO is a great album, head and shoulders above everything else they did. They produced some real shit but Best Friend, 39, Prophets Song etc. really make this record. Bohemian Rhapsody is one of those decent songs whose enjoyment is hampered by the fact that it's so ridiculously overplayed and overrated.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.