[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen to pop, hip hop, or electronic song >enjoy song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ratsuicide.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ratsuicide.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>listen to pop, hip hop, or electronic song
>enjoy song or at least part of it
>look up it's wikipedia page
>turns out it uses a sample
>turns out the sample makes up either the majority of the song or all of the good parts
>turns out the song it sampled is way better
>never listen to the original song again and only listen to the song it sampled
i'm sure it's hard to make these sample based songs, but most of the time they're just a worse version of their source material. pic unrelated
>>
>>73178237
Is that picture worksafe? Animal cruelty is for /b/, bruh.
>>
>>73178712
pretty sure it was a toy rat dude. someone posted it in a thread here a year or two ago. thought it was funny so i just used it instead of bothering to find a related picture
>>
The reverse is infinitely worse tbqh.
Hearing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdZLGQv0_0 makes me incredibly mad every single time I hear it.
>>
>>73178237
An older kid I went to school with back in elementary used to do that to animals.
He'd hang cats and rodents off of bridges and apartment buildings and shit. He also terrorized us younger kids. He was a pretty unpleasant, sociopathic character.
This one time he did it to a cat which turned out to be the pet of the mother of one of the scarier local football hooligans. Said hooligan and his fellow stooges then proceeded to beat the guy so severely that he didn't show up to school for months. It was honestly pretty funny.
He eventually died of alcohol poisoning. Good riddance desu.
>>
>>73178975
Do you live in a Harmony Korine movie?
>>
>>73179249
Nah, just a small Eastern European town.
It's a very Gummo-esque environment though.
>>
Straight to Hell by the Clash >>>>>>>> Paper Planes by MIA
>>
>>73178887
definitely not, you can see the part where the ass sticks out as it usually does on rodents.

not cool, man
>>
>>73178237
if i use samples its coz i like something but i hate the original and theres so many ways to edit everything that when you give me a kick i can motherfucking, make a kick, snare and hihat out of it and the fucking synths. Im a wizard motherfucker
>>
>>73179872
Don't push it senpai, I'll post snippy
>>
>>73178237
Sometimes the change of context for the sample improves or adds a new layer of meaning to the song to make it worthwhile, as well you know.
>>
>>73178975
>n older kid I went to school with back in
I think you're bullshiting see also "man bit trying to fuck Alsatian" etc. etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.