[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's nice to know that /mu/ actually loves lana let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: lana_del_rey.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lana_del_rey.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
it's nice to know that /mu/ actually loves lana
let's have another talk about our favourite girl!
marina works too btw :)
>>
File: Lana-Del-Rey-lifts-up-her-dress.gif (998KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
Lana-Del-Rey-lifts-up-her-dress.gif
998KB, 500x388px
>>
File: Lana_del_Scary.png (724KB, 775x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_del_Scary.png
724KB, 775x640px
>>73173929
>marina
No wonder this thread is dead, no one likes that old hag.
>>
File: ufER71vhbcqho4_250.gif (3MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ufER71vhbcqho4_250.gif
3MB, 245x245px
>>73175323
lana does :)
>>
File: snf03bizg1---532_1401393a.jpg (45KB, 532x658px) Image search: [Google]
snf03bizg1---532_1401393a.jpg
45KB, 532x658px
>>
>>73174346
that twig broom they call a woman will never be as attractive as lana, even now
>>
>>73175635
That's it.

I knew you were going to do this. Everytime you post this bullshit you put your little shit eating grin at the end because you know you make me angry.

You can keep falling for shitty marketing tricks, I don't care because I know that Lana doesn't care about this ugly untalented piece of shit who hopefully dies in a terrorist attack for supporting terrorists.

Let me remind you that NO ONE likes this hag, not on /mu/, not in the real world. No one cares about her, she's a washed up irrelevant cunt who always wanted to be successfull but forgot that that requires making atleast somewhat decent music yet there are still brainlets LIKE YOU that listen to the pathetic exuse that is "her" """"""music"""""""".

Oh, you're telling you're not the only one that likes her music? Sure, ask autistic underaged waifufags who've been living under rock and don't know that her tits are GONE, lying in some biological waste basket, This monster of a woman deserves no respect, not from you, not from me and not from /mu/.

But why should I care about any of this, once the ASA gets her ass she'll finished once and for all.
>>
>>73175949
...that is lana
>>
File: 0jyo1rfk76qo2_500.png (157KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
0jyo1rfk76qo2_500.png
157KB, 500x300px
>>73175951
>that's it
i knew this was gonna be great once i saw it
i love you so much :) always making me smile! rly hope this didn't took you too long to write buddy
>>
>>73173929
Lana is aight but her mainstream fans trigger me.

They think she's so classy and nostalgic and it's just painfully obvious they've never listened to a single female folk artist.
>>
usually hate gays but this fag nailed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLlCU_k4sM
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.