[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well then, how was your field day festival experience anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: field day.jpg (71KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
field day.jpg
71KB, 610x610px
Well then, how was your field day festival experience anon?

Favourite acts?

Anyone see Krush Krush Bonito at the after party, any good?
>>
Bloody brilliant senpai. Standouts were Death Grips, Nicolas Jaar, FlyLo, and Aphex Twin, all putting on brilliant shows. Aphex's DJ set was fucking insane. And I got to very briefly meet FlyLo after he left the Aphex set. Loved it.
>>
>>73168485
fuckin rad, got battered at death grips, some girl passed a joint for helping her skip the toilet queue
>>
>>73168618
Ya crowd went for it at DG as always. Drugs seemed very abundant throughout, as the security was very lax. No body check surprisingly.
>>
File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
>TFW YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS TO GO WITH
>>
Absolutely fucking fantastic. Death Grips, Nicholas Jaar, Fly Lo and Aphex KILLED IT. Nicholas Jaar was especially excellent, the visuals for his show were brilliant. Needless to say Aphex was fucking intense. Had a slight meltdown during security as I had some edibles before entering and misjudged how quick my metabolism is so I peaked around the time security was checking my bags.

Also did anyone see that guy climb to the top of the Barn after Aphex?? That was some captivating shit.
>>
>>73168847
better without friends to be frank, at least then you can do your own thing
>>
Also did anyone have any issues getting home? The attacks sent the tubes into complete disarray.
>>
anyone see slowdive? i missed out
>>
/mu/ dickheads will praise aphexs set yet shit on bleep music as "inferior" at any opportunity

pricks
>>
>>73168996
Yes the visuals were so on point for all the acts. FlyLo's 3D stage was so sublime. And I saw the guy at the barn too, after I heard the crowd cheering and running back to see if aphex returned. But most people just seemed to be on something and/or out of it after the show and thought the climber was a completely madman.
>>
>>73169090
nobody outside of /bleep/ cares about /bleep/
>>
>>73169129
other than literally everyone that goes to clubs and cares about rave / dance music culture

stupid cunt

this is exactly what i mean
>>
>tfw had to miss the last half of aphex to get home
literally the one thing i was most excited for. his sets go fucking insane at the end
only regrets are missing moodymann & flylo to get food, and not buying the aphex 12"
>>
>>73169109
man, i left just before 10:30, anyone got any footage of this absolute madman?
>>
>>73169072
Yeah it was a right pain. Couldn't get the buses close by, and mile end was closed for a while. It was absolutely packed on loads of tubes, and some going to London Bridge weren't operating. Had to get some long and diverted route through Stratford and North Greenwich home. Pain in the arse.
>>
>>73169152
i give a shit about dance but fuck any related "culture" or bleepy bloops
>>
>>73169183
>i give a shit about dance but fuck dance music and the people and places that create it
???
>>
File: Snapchat-1175572848.jpg (1000KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1175572848.jpg
1000KB, 1440x2560px
>>73169168
Legendary.
>>
>>73169162
Yeah it did go mental at the end. There are a bunch of streams on YouTube though, and reddit has a download link and the stream to the set on /r/aphextwin

>>73169168
Nah sorry mate I don't and can't find it on YouTube either. Found a picture though:
https://mobile.twitter.com/verdurin/status/871125360527671296
>>
>>73169302
https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/6f1wqi/aphex_twin_june_3rd_2017_field_day_discussion/>>73169302
>>
>>73169313
dg was fucking amazing. I couldn't believe the mosh pits in the beginning. people were going fucking crazy.

nina kravitz was also really good, and obviously aphex twin sealed at the end.
>>
>>73169281
fuck i left near the end of Aphex's set to see if i could catch Slowdive I missed this, was it just as Aphex finished?
>>
Did the speakers on death grips sound wrong to anyone?

Also getting home was a par, no Uber's and London Bridge closed.

Aphex was raddd
>>
>>73170129
I think the mic fucked up on the last song.
>>
>>73170129
did to me, the sound wasn't quite right in comparison to their shows before
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 704x609px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 704x609px
>tfw almost nobody noticed my shirt
>>
>>73170129
Man got a bus to canary warth and tubed it from there

Aphex was sick but it was super busy lads i could barely skank
>>
>>73170049
Yeah it's similar with a lot of their gigs. Some of the pits were huge. And the crowd were really energetic. By the end I was super thirsty and tired but worth.
>>
File: 20170603_202837.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_202837.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
FlyLo, Death Grips (proper mental over there but I expected it) and Omar Souleyman were so lit. Fucking fantastic.
>>
>>73170049
did anyone notice that lad get carried out?
>>
>>73170638

I did notice a bunch of stewards walking in while getting sprayed by Red Stripe.
>>
>>73170466
Holy fuck dude I saw you. Nice Tee.
>>
>>73171307
haha, ty
>>
>>73169162
I had literally the exact same experience as you. Missed last half of aphex twin to get home and missed flylo because the queue for pizza took over half an hour:) Only found out about aphex 12" after leaving too so im pretty gutted about that as well. But overall really good, plus I have other chances to see slowdive and flylo this year
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.