[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was TLOP not his best album to date? The /mu/ extended version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 8g1hcDS.jpg (200KB, 1456x1456px)
8g1hcDS.jpg
200KB, 1456x1456px
Was TLOP not his best album to date? The /mu/ extended version is fantastic
>>
>>
>>73165675
has someone done this for all of his albums yet? I'd be interested
>>
>>73165675
He's a foolish ocelot and all of his albums are equally terrible.
>>
File: Yeezus.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Yeezus.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>73165738
I use pic related for Yeezus.
>>
File: VpnVQyR.jpg (454KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
VpnVQyR.jpg
454KB, 1500x1500px
>>73165738
well only his three latest solo projects are inspired by visual art styles, it would be hard to do his first four

here is one for Yeezus
>>
Excuse me but what do you mean by /mu/ extended version? Death of Pablo? Or is there another one I've not heard of yet.
>>
File: 1496378855142.jpg (18KB, 430x553px) Image search: [Google]
1496378855142.jpg
18KB, 430x553px
>>73166160
>go to the sharethread
>in the OP copypasta, look for "mu pastebin"
>open on that link
>find Kanye West in the discographies section
>open that megaupload link
>find the folder "The Life of Pablo Extended"
>download it

it has earlier (arguablly better) demo versions of some songs, a rearranged tracklist that actually makes sense, and some singles worked in there too like Only One and All Day
>>
>>73166243
So The Life of Paul? Made by Reddit? (Not saying this in a bad way, it just isn't "mu extended version")
>>
>>73166312
>reddit
>not saying this in a bad way
>>
>>73166312
no, the life of paul is different. that one extends and remixes some songs with the samples used within the preexisting songs. The one in the pastebin simply uses existing versions of tracks released by kanye
>>
>>73166243
Oh yeah, I've head TLOP Extended. Most of the tracks are really good (extended Fade is straight trash though desu). The Life of Paul was better overall, but I definitely favored some of the Extended versions more.
>>
>>73166509
well imo fade is near-irreparable lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.