[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on MJ's music? Not asking about his personal life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png
135KB, 300x300px
Thoughts on MJ's music? Not asking about his personal life or legacy, I just your opinion on his body of work.
>>
>>73154030
That album is God tier, there's a reason it's the best selling album ever
>>
The trilogy of Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad is one of the best ever.
>>
Thriller is good stuff.
Obviously, his music is overrated. But as >>73154127 said, those 3 albums are worth checking out.
I mean the album you posted contains the 3 songs anyone who heard of MJ would list you if you ask them.
>>
>>73154030
He was only ever really good with Quincy, but when he was with Quincy he was REALLY good. Deserves to be called the King of Pop.
>>
likely minority opinion but I liked Dangerous as well. It sounds much heavier and balladic, maybe too much because each song after other is like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1TkEt6ixGk

Give in to me particularly got graved into me, I was 15 when I discovered the album around 1999 and fitted my teen hormone fuelled angst and longing.
>>
Top tier pop. Michael at his best was amazing.
>>
He was too talented for this earth
Even Invincible is better than most pop out there and it even predated some current trends in pop music
Not to mention his voice was pitch perfect in the most insane way and the guy pulled some impressive dance stunts while hitting every note

>tfw we will never have another MJ
>tfw if he didn't call out the jews running the industry he might still be alive and relevant
>>
Incredibly talented, perhaps one of the last great showmen too, brilliant in his prime. Certainly none of today's popstars are fit to lace his boots, but he was also incredibly damaged and the dumb cunt fan girls don't see any of that and screech when you bring it up.

I don't think he has a consistently great album, there's duds on all of them, but he has many great tracks and its a meme to think he stopped making good shit as soon as the 80s ended.

Bad era Michael best Michael
>>
>>73155457
source on the jews
>>
>you will never hang out with MJ to play ping pong, eat ribs, talk, and have a smoke looking at the stars on the roof terrace of his mansion while you bond in silence
>>
>>73155626
isn't it obvious? MJ is the anti-jew
>generous
>kind
>tiny nose
>>
>>73155626
He's probably referring to a 1995 lyric MJ wrote that said "Kick me kike me, don't you black or white me". That and he was good friends with Marlon Brando who literally sat on Larry King saying the Jews ran Hollywood.

But MJ's downfall began way before that and he instigated it himself. I love the guys music but I won't let it cloud my judgement on his personal actions.
>>
>>73155705
your forgetting all his money making things and obsessive urge to collect ie purchasing all the works by john lennon and the Beatles
>>
>>73155626
Read the original lyrics of "they don't care about us"
After that the (false) accusations started and his career went downhill
Then there was that infamous press conference, rewatch it with what we know now about about the media

After his death Latoya confirmed it, but she was completely shut down and her statements where deleted from everywhere. Nobody cared bcs Latoya
>>
>>73155740
" I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead"
damn i guess he really was anti semite
>>
>>73155752
he only did that so the jews wouldn't take it from us first
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.