[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you're an autismo and you only have 3 favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 228x221px)
images.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>tfw when you're an autismo and you only have 3 favorite bands and you listen to them over and over and when you discover a new band you like it's like finding a pot of gold
>>
why are you crying anon? there's nothing wrong with that. keep enjoying your stuff
>>
>>73146488
they look like tears of joy to me
>>
>>73146260
who are your 3 favorite bands anon? maybe we can help you find some more music to broaden your horizons
>>
>>73146497
>OP abandoned his own thread

oh well, leave it to an autismo to give up on something that quick I guess
>>
>>73146595
Feelssadman indeed
>>
>>73146595

I thought autistic people were supposed to be seriously dedicated onto a specific subject though?

Didn't Chris Chan's love quest last like years?
>>
>>73146497
I have tried search methods but the problem is that I'm horribly picky. two of the bands are foreign so I'm not going to bother posting them but they are along the line of progrock/punk and new wave. another band I like is Oingo Boingo. i guess i like weird bands but with good vocalists with range, and generally fast paced music. I have listened to many similar bands but for some reason it just doesn't do it for me
>>
>>73146834
have you listened to the talking heads?
>>
>>73146834
Magma?
>>
>>73146834
The B-52s?
>>
>>73146834
Ruins? Or is that the 4th band you found?
>>
>>73146834
try Melt-Banana
>>
>>73146260
the smiths have pretty much ruined music for me, ive been listening to them constantly for the last month or two
>>
>>73146834
try devo
>>
>>73146910
talking heads is amost there. I like the composure of the music and instruments but something's missing. some of their songs are good otherwise
>>73146957
i dont understand their songs
>>73146969
>>73147030
dont like the vocals
>>73146977
what is this
>>
>>73147139
devo is ok
>>
>>73146834
what's your favorite oingo boingo song/album?

i used to listen to dead man's party on my walkman all the time. just another day is one of the best pop songs ever imo
>>
>>73147325
only a lad and good for your soul are my favorites
nothing to fear and dead man's party would be next. their sound drifted a lot after those albums so i dont listen to the later ones
>>
>>73146834
Listen to Sparks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIU7O030VE
>>
This is a nice thread.

Maybe you should check out The Units? They only had the one album, but it might be up your alley.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.