[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of The Black Kids? I thought n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (95KB, 458x327px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95KB, 458x327px
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of The Black Kids? I thought not. It's not a story the critics would tell you. It is a /mu/ legend. The Black Kids were dark lords of shitty indie pop music, so powerful and terrible that they could use their guitars to influence the vibrations in the air to create sheer aural horror. They had such knowledge of horrible bland indie-pop garbage, they could even use it to get initially positive scores from Pitchfork.com. The dark side of indie pop is a pathway to abilities many consider unnatural. They became so powerful… the only thing they were afraid of was losing their hype, which eventually, of course, they did. Unfortunately, they taught their apprentices everything they knew, then their apprentices took over the charts while they fell from the public consciousness and got a dreaded Joke Negative Review from Pitchfork. Ironic. Pitchfork gave them life, and then Pitchfork took it away.
>>
>>73144942
You put too much time into this, but I enjoyed it
>>
iiii

iii am confuuused
>>
>>73145706
Look up "the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise"
>>
>>73144942
Can I learn this power? This ability to obtain critical acclaim for disposable indie pop?
>>
ALL BLACK ARTISTS GET AT LEAST A 6 BY PITCHFORK
>>
Thanks
>>
>>73145851
p4k will never be forgiven until they trash a big time rapper like kanye
>>
>>73144942
Traunched
>>
File: Capture.jpg (108KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
108KB, 848x565px
>>73145784
>literal reddit shit
you have to go back
>>
>>73147404
Huh?
>>
>>73148150
It's not a reddit meme, it was originally a /tv/ meme
>>
>>73149694
it was a good /tv/ meme and i hate /tv/
but it has been appropriated by reddit for a long time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.