[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bassist Paul McGuigan briefly left the band in September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Noel Gallagher.jpg (121KB, 1187x844px) Image search: [Google]
Noel Gallagher.jpg
121KB, 1187x844px
>Bassist Paul McGuigan briefly left the band in September 1995, citing nervous exhaustion. He was replaced by Scott McLeod, formerly of The Ya Ya's, who was featured on some of the tour dates as well as in the "Wonderwall" video before leaving abruptly while on tour in the US. McLeod later contacted Noel Gallagher claiming he felt he had made the wrong decision. Gallagher curtly replied "I think you have too. Good luck signing on."
Fookin' SAVAGE
>>
>>73142803
iirc When their bassist rejoined, they just called him a pussy for having a nervous breakdown
>>
>>73142833
Noel claims, he's speaken a solid half an hor with Gigs while they were in the band...
>>
>>73142873
*hour
>>
>>73142803
Nervous exhaustion? He was the fucking bass player for one of the biggest bands in the world and also one of the simplest bands. He got to go out in front of massive crowds and soak in the spotlight with literally no pressure. He could fuck up a whole song and 99% of people wouldn't notice because he plays the fucking BASS in OASIS.

What the hell was there to be nervous about?
>>
>>73143342
He was always a shy dude. Smoked weed 24/7, never did interviews, etc.
>>
>>73143342
I imagine an extended period of time with the Gallagher brothers would be mentally knackering for anyone
>>
i fucking love the gallagher brothers desu

i dont give a shit if /mu/ thinks they're not sophisticated or whatever. imo i would rather hang out with them than anyone from fucking radiohead or blur
>>
>>73143559
my main man

>you will never rail lines of coke with Liam and get locked at the bottom of a ferry on it's way to Amsterdam for causing utter mayhem throughout the whole liner
>>
>>73143393
this
>>
File: 3940091900.png (140KB, 343x394px) Image search: [Google]
3940091900.png
140KB, 343x394px
>>73142803
>McLeod later contacted Noel Gallagher claiming he felt he had made the wrong decision. Gallagher curtly replied "I think you have too. Good luck signing on."

Fuck ahahhaa ruthless
>>
>>73143559
>that time they did meth thinking it was coke
>>
Noels a helmet that sucks the cock of BBC Radio 1 he might have more talent but Liam is a genuine geezer that sticks to his guns unlike his Ed Sheeran tier brother
>>
>>73143559
>>73143596

Fuck off Monty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.