[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else like a band so much it makes them want to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0668.jpg (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
105KB, 512x512px
Does anyone else like a band so much it makes them want to die?

Like Alvvays is so idyllic and Molly seems so perfect and their lives seem so nice up in Canada that my life feels even shittier
>>
>>73138456

i also like alvvays a lot

but whats the point of wanting to die because of that
>>
>>73138465
depression
>>
Guys I have a feeling Alvvays II is going to be shit. There's no way they're going to be able to capture the debut's magic. I think they already peaked.
>>
>>73138528

okay, so you have depression, but that is completely unrelated to alvvays and you should seek treatment
>>
>>73138556
It's different, more shoegazy from what I've heard of all of the new live songs, but I think it has the capability of being on par with the first album.
>>
>>73138456
People's lives are rarely the way they illustrate them in their music videos
But I agree with you, theire aesthetic can make you very nostalgic and wishing you were haning out with them.
The music is really awesome and cheerful too.
>>
>>73138609
It might still be technically on par from a songwriting and instrumental standpoint, but I just feel like they're going to change up the production in some way that makes it worse-sounding, whether it's by delving into loudness war territory or making everything sound muddy.
>>
>>73138556
No way. We've heard half the record already and it's great
>>
>tfw you'll never fuck molly in the ass
>>
>tfw you'll never fuck molly in the ass
>>
>>73138670
Where did you listen to that? I've heard a few tracks that are on YouTube, is there more than just underneath us and new haircut? There's a third one I remember, but can't remember the name.

What are the names of the other new tracks?
>>
>>73138456
this band is awful. c'mon man
>>
>>73139969
objectively incorrect
>>
>>73139969
Unironically you kys yourself
>>
File: 1468886073315.jpg (26KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468886073315.jpg
26KB, 380x380px
>nu gaze indie dream pop
>>
They posted some teaser thing on Facebook today.
hopefully it means they'll be releasing something soon
>>
I like this band but apparently they're dicks irl
>>
>>73138456
Canada is not that great senpai. We are a country tipping on the balance of not being a country. We are a collection of provinces and territories that dislike eeach other immensely

PEI pei PEI for life.
>>
>>73140535
At least you aren't living in the world's first meme nation
>>
>>73140606
Czechia?
Botswana?
>>
>>73140512
Seems to be coming out September 8. People on reddit figured it out
>>
>>73140531
Story?
>>
>>73140705
Molly Rankin is from a famous Canadian musical family, so she thinks she is hot shit. She denied my advances when I grabbed her luscious ass in Winnipeg one time. Total bitch-a-rooni-dooni.
>>
>>73140690
Yeah, seems likely. So they'll probably drop a song from it pretty soon.
>>
>>73138456
>Tfw started dating my gf in 2014 because she looked a lot like Molly Rankin

Still going stronk 3 years later and she loves alvvays but doesn't know it's why I dated her in the first place, top kek
>>
File: IMAG1112.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1112.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>73140531
I met them once, mainly only spoke with a guitar player, but exchanged a few words with Molly. They seemed fine, but I didn't really talk long enough to know. The fact that they where signing autographs though seems like a nice enough thing to do

>pic related
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.