[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

huh radiohead released a new video to an unreleased song and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

huh radiohead released a new video to an unreleased song and no one on /mu/ is talking about it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sFvFVkeGVg
>>
>>73138417
sounds a lot like an already existing radiohead song but I forget what its called
>>
>>73138435
nice dream, maybe?
>>
>>73138417
because A Moon Shaped Pool was bland enough to extinguish any remaining hype about their new material
>>
radiohead is a meme
>>
>>73138457
nah, I think it was from in rainbows? idk I still liked the song though, but The video was better imo
>>
>>73138471
but this is old material
>>
>>73138417
of the three unreleased tracks they're now releasing this was the only one I didn't care about. Still a really nice song.
>>
>>73138417

It's not Lift.
>>
>>73138510
new releases, whatever, fuck you
>>
>>73138471
AMSP was very stripped back, Anon. listen to it more
>>
>>73138633
>YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT LISTEN TO IT UNTIL YOU DO.

Nah the hype disappeared almost immediately after the release because it wasn't very good.
>>
>>73138417
We had a thread last night jizzmop it hit bump limit
>>
>they still listen to The Radioheads
kek
>>
>>73138417
The video is beautiful
>>
>>73138417
now i know why it was unreleased
>>
Coldplay ripped them off
>>
>>73138689
you've clearly been living under a rock. regardless of your own opinions of the album, AMSP got critical acclaim
>>
>>73138435
A Reminder? cause it totally sounds similar to it imo, i wouldn't be surprised if A Reminder was a song they made with fragments of the tapes from the scrapped OK Computer songs, like what they did with Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
it also kinda reminds me of Melatonin because of the mellotron
>>
>>73139025
Coldplay broke into EMI's tape archive listened to this song and decide to base their whole sound off of it? i believe it. I hear Lift is supposed to sound even more like Coldplay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.