[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always been curious, what other boards do /mu/tants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: superthumb.jpg (36KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
36KB, 300x250px
I've always been curious, what other boards do /mu/tants frequent?

For me its almost exclusively /mu/, though I was a /b/tard way back when and sometimes I still visit /p/ and /gif/
>>
Just /mu/ and /vg/ for /hgg2D/. I also sometimes go to /gif/ for faps
>>
Last couple of years /mu/ is the only board I check daily. I used to go to /pol/ way back when it wasn't as cancerous.
>>
i have a hard time browsing even just /mu/, even this board is aids now but there's not a lot of good places to discuss music on the internet, surprisingly
>>
Besides /mu/ just /vg/, sometimes /fit/ and /lgbt/
I also like to check /soc/ threads when i'm bored just to see how ugly you guys are
>>
mostly /mu/ and /co/, but also /ck/ and /vg/ occasionally
>>
/mu/ is my main board, and by far the one I spend the most time on.

I go on /ck/ pretty often, as it's the comfiest board, especially if I'm hungry.

/r9k/ is my guilty pleasure, but sometimes I feel the need to go there. Although I try not to since it fucks me up mentally a bit.

And /x/ at night when I can't sleep.
>>
Well there's /mu/, which I'm starting to go less
And there's /int/ and /pol/
I browse sometimes /v/ for the offtopic posts
>>
>still browsing /mu/

this board hasn't been good in years. fact.
>>
/v/ /tv/ /a/ are the main ones

But I have never really listened to any video game, movie or anime soundtracks. I don't know why. I can enjoy or even love them in their mediums, but I've never been like "yeah I'm gonna throw that OST on."
>>
/a/ and /fa/ mostly although I've started lurking /ck/ and it just might be the funniest board on this entire site
>>
>>73138500
feel free to leave at anytime
>>
Mainly /int/, /k/ and /u/

/mu/ is more like a side board
>>
>>73138476
why does /co/ have such a shitty taste in music
>>
>>73138565
that was my first post in years. bye now
>>
No love for /wg/?
>>
>>73138339
/mu/, /vg/, and /lit/. Haven't been here in a while though.
>>
/v/, /fit/, /fa/ and /a/. I only come to /mu/ to skim the catalog for a decent hip hop thread (which is very rare) or to try something new in the sharethreads.
>>
/gif/, /wsg/, /vg/, /v/, /an/. varied shit.
occasionally visit /b/ when drunk
>>
/sp/ and here are the two main boards I visit, /sp/ has been my main board for years, sometimes visit /fit/ and /trv/ and that's it really nowadays.
>>
/o/ /m/ /mu/ and /p/

If I need to, I visit /hoc/ and /g/ sometimes.

I used to go on /int/ and /v/ but /v/ is shit.
>>
/r9k/ and /tv/
>>
>>>/wsg/ is great that and music are god-tier weed smoking activities
>>
>>73138339
/k/ and sometimes /fa/
>>
/sp/ for rugby, cricket and f1
/int/ and /g/ for general browsing
>>
/sp/ and /v/
>>
>>73139060
/lit/ also but less frequently
>>
/tg/, /mu/ and /g/ are my only boards and my only interests

i used to go on /r9k/ but i'm certain it gets worse every year
>>
crossboarders get the fuck OUT
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>73138339
Mostly the following;
/int/, /r9k, on the odd occasion /tv/ or /lit/.

Sometimes go on /a/ if there are any bullying threads or ones of cute girls crying and being devastated.
>>
File: 1483323450091.jpg (263KB, 567x999px) Image search: [Google]
1483323450091.jpg
263KB, 567x999px
I frequent all of the boards on a regular basis. Keeps things lively.
>>
/sci/, /g/, /vr/, /lit/
>>
>>73138483
>since it fucks me up mentally a bit.
What the fuck? Explain.
>>
>>73138339
Just /g/.
>>
>>73139869
unlike roastie and frogposters, lookism/sluthate migrants actually have the right ideas

finding out that I have a subhuman fWHR, shit gonial angle, low IPD, horrible midface ratio, negative canthal tilts, and a retruded maxilla, and reading NCBI studies that confirm that these are objective measurements of attractiveness, was a horrible blow to my confidence

Face >>> Height > Frame is all that matters, specifically eye area, in terms of attractiveness. then again, even /fa/ has aesthetics threads where they discuss these things, so it's not an exclusively /r9k/ thing
>>
>>73139942
what the fuck does any of this even mean you autist
>>
>>73139942
What do any of these buzzwords even mean?
>>
>>73138339
Mostly /a/. Sometimes I check out /c/, /fit/, /3/, /vg/ for fgg, /jp/ for djt, /wsr/, and /qa/ before it became /2hu/
Anyone here frequents /bant/? How is it?
>>
>>73138483
/ck/ is so good. If I'm not here I'm there.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.