[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince Staples. Does that sound like the name of an ex-gangbanger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0070.jpg (69KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
69KB, 480x540px
Vince Staples.

Does that sound like the name of an ex-gangbanger turned conscious for white millenials who read pitchfork or a hypebeast fuckboy who got rejected from odd future?

you decide.
>>
>>73133000
Bitch you thirsty, please grab a sprite
>>
>>73133000
he looks like he'd yell at me for accidentally making eye contact with him
>>
Vince makes me laugh in interviews
>>
I like that guy and his music
>>
>>73133043
this is the most beta thing I've read in a while
>>
>>73133000

I dont think he ever was a gang banger. I'm surprised Vince isn't brought up more here. He's perfect.

Also, check this vid out OP, it's perfect for you.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>73133000
Nigger subculture is a curse
>>
>>73133066
sorry
>>
>>73133000
I don't see how you think he's turned conscious for "white millennials who read pitchfork". He's in the same lane as Q, he talks about real life growing up in those areas.
>>
>>73133076
>I dont think he ever was a gang banger.
He was
>>
Sounds like the author of a true crime novel you'd find in a stuffy thrift store nestled in with a bunch of diabetic cookbooks and maudlin Christian inspiration literature.
>>
>>73133000
"gangbanger turned conscious" lol thats the gayest shit i've ever heard
>>
>>73133084
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zBoDxfgWOFw

here's vince doing his best tyler the creator impersonation. funny, no mentions of "norf side long beach crips" on this record. hmmm....
>>
>>73133000
>who got rejected from odd future

this hahaha. fuck vince staples. hes a fucking faggot who doesnt do shit for his home city, yet constantly reps and talks about it.
>>
>>73133391
Man he still sounds EXACTLY the same as on that old Mike G ep from like 2009/10
How old is this man?
>>
>>73133000
VInce, get off 4chan and keep promoting your album.
>>
>>73133043
He's actually a really nice guy.
Met him at a show back in '14.
Really humble and down to earth.
>>
>>73133000
Anyone find it odd that he started talking a lot about being in a gang pretty recently in his career? I don't remember anything about gangbanging in Shyne coldcain v1 or Winter in Prauge.

Might think he's just taking us up for a ruse desu
>>
>>73134150
Its sad that people think they need to be associated with people like that or else they won't look cool. He's going to be on livesteam like soulja boy trying to be their friend.
>>
>>73134150
Did you listen to any of the fucking lyrics on shyne coldchain lool. I agree he comes off disingenuous sometimes but the man has always talked about being about it. Or being around that lifestyle anyway. I suspect that he was friends with a lot of gang bangers to the point where it affected his life but was never about that himself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsfpChLHSqQ
>>
>getting rejected from Odd Future
I really can't tell if that's a good or bad thing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.