[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no /mu/ bf (guy btw) /lgbt/ has fucking shocking taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

>tfw no /mu/ bf (guy btw)

/lgbt/ has fucking shocking taste in music, though that's probs more because it's /tttt/ now and trannies have the absolute worst taste

Anyone else feel this way? Just want a music loving bf to make chunes with together, not asking for much in life
>>
>>73120464
What do you think of Skeleton Tree?
>>
>>73120553
Not listened to it yet, actually. I prefer his older, more distorted stuff (Birthday Party etc) than his piano stuff. Still gonna to listen to it though.
>>
Die fag
>>
ill be your /mu/ bf.
>>
>>73120754
what are some of your favourite albums?

where do you live?
>>
>>73120464
I'm straight, but I've started to realize that being autistically obsessed with music as I am is a pretty niche hobby and most of the population never moves past the most entry level stuff, even if they get that far.

So don't be too upset about it, I think the best I can hope to find is someone who has an open mind and would be willing to listen to weird, non-mainstream forms of music with me.
>>
>>73120771
california. love wide array, kanye, yeah yeah yeahs, velvet underground, delta blues, strokes, tobacco, air, white stripes, ty segall, kendrick, built to spill, modest mouse, doom, charles bradley
>>
>>73120464
I know that feel OP, fuck that other poster, i'll be ur /mu/ bf
>>
>>73120771
but always expanding my music library. where you live op?
>>
File: -pol- is coming at any minute.png (1MB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
-pol- is coming at any minute.png
1MB, 1024x1022px
>>73120464
I feel u, I gave up on that, Now i focus on a way more impossible standard: Someone that isn't the living embodiment of the gay cliché.
>>
>>73120892
I'm not, list what you think is the cliche and I'll see if I fit it
>>
>>73120906
That guy from that Simpsons episode, the lisp, the pose, SLAAAY attitude, you know the works.
>>
>>73120892
yh I feel like not many gay people actually do, it's just a minority that are ten times louder than everything else

>>73120792
same here, like I really don't wanna sound like a dick but I couldn't go out with someone with shit taste, it'd be so bad

>>73120822
coolio, love velvet underground, delta blues is great, tobacco like never gets talked about on here, doom is my favourite rapper :--) U.K. here though, always wanted to go California
>>
>>73120926
nope, those people are way easier to find than you think man
>>
any homo /mu/tants in san diego? tryna see some shows. not gay cliche so no gaga concerts or anything sorry
>>
>>73120926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vvzcS0fgI
>>
Even if you're really into music, you're gonna want more in common than one hobby..
>>
>>73120941
>it's just a minority that are ten times louder than everything else
damn right.
>:--) U.K. here though
Goddamit i have a thing for brits.
You're cool, i'm sure you'll find someone soon, UK is filled with interesting people.
>>
>>73120941
too bad. uk is far. if you ever come to CA make a thread and i am sure you will get hit up lol
>>
>>73120985
art, film, tv(ish), vidya, literature, theatre, history, that sort of stuff too. But music is number 1. Never really been into sports or much else other than the (((creative))) stuff

>>73120997
you'd think so but it really isn't, like everyone just congregates in London (and half of them aren't interesting, just shallow and boring), and the rest of the country is left to wallow, there's some good places here and there though. Really jealous how the U.S. has like 10, maybe more, major cities that are culturally important and we have just the 1, everything else isn't given nearly enough attention
>>
>>73121020
absolutely dw, although it'll probs be more in /soc/ than /mu/ lol, have a feeling this thread is gonna get taken down soon
>>
I gave up hope of ever having a bf period, much less one with similar taste in music. Oh they're out there, I know. I've met a couple. I'm just too much of a social retard to ever be that open with anybody face to face on a daily basis.
>>
>>73121073
true, tho mods are pretty gay so seems like this would be up their alley
>>
>>73121109
The dream right now is to make music, DJ too probably, so I hope to find people through that really. One good thing about where I live is that it's a college/university town, so it attracts a lot of music-y types.

>>73121146
Other than the actual gay boards and LGBT i'd say this is the gayest board on 4chan, next to /fit/, though they're all in denial
>>
>>73120822
pleb
>>
>>73121293
lol faggot
>>
>>73120464
I'd love to be your boyfriend, if you didn't say disrespectful things towards trans people. You don't have to love trans people, but for fuck sake, calling them trannies and insulting them is just petty and cruel.
>>
>>73122075
I hope this is bait
>>
>>73122104
>someone being decent
>I hope this is bait
>>
>>73122178
nah
>>
>>73122075
lool fuck off faggot
>>
>>73120464
>Anyone else feel this way?
Yes, I also hate trannies.
>>
>>73120464
what do you consider "absolute worst taste"? In my experience trans women most all like goth rock and industrial, which is lightyears better than Madonna club remixes, which is what you get when you let the average gay put on the music
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.