[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is seeing Death Grips live on the upcoming tour? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Who is seeing Death Grips live on the upcoming tour? What are your expectations?
>>
I went to the legendary Roundhouse halloween show where they wore suits

expect relentless noise, and not being able to hear much of Ride's rapping due to everything being so loud. don't expect to hear any discernible sound, in fact, besides the intro to Up My Sleeves, Giving Bad People Good Ideas, and Guillotine. Everything else is washed in synthesizer and bass sound that completely drowns everything else out

expect weebs and wideboys to go, chanting the lyrics to "Hacker" repeatedly despite them probably not playing the song during the set

if girls do go, they will be memers
>>
they're playing at field day this sat but i've only listened to the money store and exmilitary both of which i loved, will i be missing much if i see them?
>>
>>73118237
Listen to the powers that b it's there best release (jenny death at least)
>>
GUILLOTINE
>>
>>73118156
That's not my experience. It was always clear what song was playing. There were memers spouting /mu/ memes like Fantano and kek
>>
>>73118156
when whatever i want (fuck who's watching) came on, everyone fucking sardined out
>>
I really want to hear them do whatever I want live. I saw them after JD released and all the synth-heavy GP tracks sounded incredible.

I hope they perform some moments off of Steroids live, the 4th or 5th "song"s on it would make for some awesome live performance
>>
who /field day/ here?
>>
Death Grips are known to no-show right?
>>
Do they use presets live?
>>
>>73120272
that was one tour
>>
>>73120299

They cancelled the TMS tour, then they did a few no-shows after NLDW, then they cancelled an entire tour yet again afterward.

Seems like they're playing all their shows now, but they had a bad track record with this beyond just the NLDW no-shows
>>
>>73118237
bottomless pit and no love deep web are pretty mandatory
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.