[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never thought I'd say this but Benjamin Clementine just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Never thought I'd say this but Benjamin Clementine just dropped the SOTY.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5PuSmOZYo
>>
>>73108020
>soty

not even that good
>>
I skipped through the intro looking for the actual song but apparently I made it to the very end of the song?
>>
skipped around.
song was boring.

That nigra has very feminine face, might want to check if he is low test
>>
>>73108020
I never thought I would say this, but you are a fucking shill. I wish I could reach across the internet and stab you in the stomach
>>
>>73108020
it sounds good but its clearly an anti-trump song like his work with the gorillaz. shame since his debut was so good
>>
>>73108105
who cares what it's about it's crap
>>
>>73108059
>>73108065
>>73108083
>>73108088
>>73108126
shit taste
>>
>>73108020
>thinks it's SOTY
>few if any redeeming qualities
>but it's anti-trump

People pretending to have any sort of defined taste in music are so easy to spot.
>>
>>73108154
>shitty piano wank that jumps from one shitty idea to the next with especially shitty transitions
>shitty """"""""""""""art""""""""""""""" video that has no meaning but avant teens will offer their half baked analyses by the dozen

it is shit and you have shit taste
>>
>>73108020
Can't wait to hear what he does on his next album. I never thought he would switch up his sound this much.
>>
>>73108198
I'm sorry, but 4chan is 18+. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
>>
>>73108065
>>73108083
Why would you be fucking skipping around? Just sit down, and listen to the damn song, you fucking teenage snapchat selfie vaping low attention-span tasteless sacks of shit.
>>
File: IMG_2508.jpg (25KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
25KB, 420x420px
>>73109929
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.