[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gifted artist >Releases multiple classics >Kills every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: danny-brown.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
danny-brown.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>Gifted artist
>Releases multiple classics
>Kills every guest verse he's on
>Pushes boundaries of the genre
>Has shown no signs of slowing down
>Definitely in discussion for being one of the, if not THE GOAT

But enough talking about Kendrick Lamar, let's discuss Danny Brown instead
>>
He sounds like a yapping lapdog desu
>>
his verse on Human(((z))) is wack
>>
both are overhyped and pander to p4k kiddies
>>
Old is trash
>>
File: IMG_20170529_185906.jpg (19KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_185906.jpg
19KB, 274x274px
>>73106688
I reckon that's more Nigg- I mean Gorillaz being terrible trash that brought his level down if you ask me
>>
>>73106706
Wtf does that even mean
>>
>>73106652
>>Releases multiple classics

No.
>>
>>73106864
King Kendrick been releasing classics tho, every release straight
>>
>>73106822
Literally nothing
>>
>>73107578
>TPAB not the best hip hop album ever made
It's like you're trying to have shit taste
>>
>>73106822
>after overly dedicated all of a sudden most of his lyrics are about social politics, every album is a half assed concept album
>after xxx start working with hot edm producers and using meme adlibs as catchphrases constantly
>>
>>73107659
>tfw XXX is hot garbage compared to Atrocity Exhibition
>tfw TPAB took a steaming dump on OD production wise alone, but then was turned into a brilliant concept album
>tfw you prefer the equivalent of a drawing board to the equivalent of a finished movie
Both of the albums you prefer? They're just practice, they're warm-ups, they're not even real albums m8 lmao
>>
>>73107718
I don't understand why TPAB is so revered for its conceptual execution. Just cause he takes a whole album to finish a cringey poem doesnt make it conceptual, its just a cheap way of tieing songs together that otherwise wouldn't have tied together. The tupac interview at the end doesn't really add anything to the album either besides >muh hero. Never trust a rapper who doesn't look like he even dresses himself.
>>
>Has shown no signs of slowing down

True but in a recent interview he complained a lot about how making his kind of rap costs too much money. When no one really buys albums and you're not on the charts with your expensive sample based music, it can be annoying to see people with less talent churning out trap bangers by the dozen and doing well for themselves.
>>
File: 1485405742613.jpg (136KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485405742613.jpg
136KB, 750x750px
AINT IT?
>>
>>73108628
Yeah the album sold like absolute trash, which makes me sad. I reckon he'd have to go full indie or team up with El-P
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.