[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJ c7-ZEuT0 Jesus christ w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kqSCWn8.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kqSCWn8.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJc7-ZEuT0

Jesus christ why is this shit so loud. The bass drum is compressed to the point of distortion.

It's actually giving me a headache. Who the fuck mixed this?
>>
>>73104758
I thought, nah, you must be exaggerating.

I made it 20 seconds in.
I need a coffee and a cigarette now to fuck this headache off.
>>
isnt that one of the kids off of shameless?
>>
>>73104912
the tune isn't even terrible, but the mix job is unlistenable

And this is coming from someone who tolerated the insane loudness and brickwall compression on Oasis' first two reocrds.
>>
>>73104982
I enjoy St Anger and this mix is too obnoxious for me
>>
>>73104758
Holy shit lmao
>>
>>73104948
Yeah the black kid
He used to be in Oasis
>>
>>73105462
the one hit wonder band?
>>
*wall of glass breaks*
>>
File: Evolamist.jpg (13KB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
Evolamist.jpg
13KB, 239x320px
Enjoying Modernity yet?
>>
>>73104758
This is shit mixing even by the low, low standards set by his previous projects.
>>
>>73104758
Holy shit despite the mix this sounds surprisingly good. Cool guitars and Liam's voice is somehow sounding pretty damn good.
>>
/mu/ hates Oasis and especially Liam because they/he make good music which isn't some whiny pretentious shit that some youtuber told them is cool to like
>>
>>73108761
You have a point with Oasis but you can't deny Liam is a massive tool, or at least he was in the '90s.
>>
>>73108792
I find him funny, a lot more likeable and seemingly genuine than his wanker of a brother and I unironically think the second beady eye album was pretty good (first one was average)
>>
>>73104758
I like this, its like a better Arctic Monkeys
>>
>>73104758
>>73104912
What headphones are you using?
>>
his voice and that guitar tone should not ever be played at the same time, they're both at the perfect frequency to give me a headache
>>
>>73108870
ew no
>>
>>73108870
It kinda does. It has that similar style in the verses. But damn that mixing is bad. Which sucks because this might have been a decent record otherwise. There's a lot of potential in the guitars
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.