[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey gaytarists of /mu/ what do you think of the fender american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

hey gaytarists of /mu/ what do you think of the fender american professional series? (it's replacing the fender american standard series?)
>>
>>73104569
American standard was fucking awful
Arctic white with dust specs finished over, got 2 jazz basses with rusted tuning keys (new) and the finish was uneven / bumpy

Am pro is horse shit, they're charging couple hundred more for fixes that never should've been problems to begin with. Sure they sound good but for 1500 I can get a gig worthy amp, bass, and even some pedals. Shit value and you're just paying so you can say "yeah it's American"
>>
>>73105150
between the standard and the pro which one would you get? i like the standards pickups more.
>>
They kind of fucked up with the Jaguar. It's basically the Johnny Marr signature model. But then again nobody ever uses the Jag rhythm circuit anyway.

As much as I love Teles, I hate those old school bridges that consist of the 3 brass cylinder saddles. 6 individual saddles make for better intonation. The Amercan standard series had this but they regressed.

Other than those two complaints they seem cool. Is the treble bleed circuit Fender has been hyping actually good?
>>
can someone explain to me why they reaped jaguar and jazzmaster?
>>
>>73105378
Standards are going for cheep used now. The Deluxe series is also worth checking out. They're made with American parts in their Mexican factory, so they're top quality for cheaper. But the Deluxe comes with the Fender Noiseless single-coils that a lot of people loathe for some reason (I think they're fine personally.)
>>
Guitar? More like GAYFART!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1489960089981.jpg (153KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489960089981.jpg
153KB, 1440x810px
>2017
>guitar
>>
>>73106602
i mean the marr jag is pretty much the perfect jag design so i can understand why they just made that the standard.

if you want to talk about fucking something up let's talk about the Jazzmaster, that switch placement those pickups. my god
>>
>>73106674
What instrument do you play, anon?
>>
>>73106683
Y-your moms p-p-pussy
>>
>>73106683
he probably plays keyboard, like the one i'm typing this reply on
>>
>>73106651
They did the same thing to the Mustang last year. Guitarists have been complaining about those switches for decades.

In my opinion they're both fine unless you really like the old school aesthetic or really want the Jaguar's rhythm circuit for some reason. This is the first time Fender's main American factory has made either of those guitars since like 1963 after all.
>>
>>73106683
The Jew's Harp (he fancies himself a trendsetter)
>>
>>73106704
not bad not bad at all...

is what i said to your mom after i busted in her ass
>>
>>73106651
to simplify it. the rhythm circuit always fucked with peoples tone thats why they would normally tape them down. also on the old haps you could turn both pickups off which seems kinda dumb.
>>
>>73106651
guitarists are dumb and complained about the knobs. you should have seen how many people just taped over them because they didnt know how to use it.
>>
>>73106674
>2017
>ableton and samplers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjDMdSwefk
>>
>>73107261
I never understand this problem. The pick up switch on a les paul is way more shitty placed and easy to hit by accident as the lead switch on a jaguar. No les paul player is crying.
>>
>>73107518
its many the rhythm wheels for volume and tone since they aren't numbered you cant just turn them to 5 if they get messed up.
>>
>>73106735
Go to bed junior
>>
>>73107261
>>73107284
I use it as a kill switch, works great.

Fender sucks for getting rid of the jag's control scheme, don't get a jag if you don't know how to use the 8 switches and knobs.
>>
>>73104569
Don't care, desu. I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>73104569
Don't get a guitar, get some turntables and a synthesizer.
>>
>>73111967
>dont get what you like
>get what I like
kys faggot
>>
>>73111967
Nah sorry dude, I actually like music.
>>
>>73111967
Why not both?
>>
>>73113762
Incubus sux senpai.
>>
File: 1495209923008.png (50KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1495209923008.png
50KB, 365x214px
>>73104569
>>>/mu/gg
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.