[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, y'all remember this album? It came out in 2017.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
hey, y'all remember this album? It came out in 2017. Yeah, me neither.
>>
I do :)
>>
>>73104522
Me and all of my friends still listen to it, it's clearly one of the best albums of the year
>>
>>73104522
nah dude im still listening to this shit
>>
>>73104537
Well, well, well, ...........................me and MY friends (bigger group than yours) don't listen to it, never did and it's clearly one of the most forgettable albums of the year.
>>
pretty good but i still prefer the ep from last year
>>
>>73104537
I like how this guy had to include "and all of my friends", just so you KNOW his opinion holds more authority
>>
>>73104537
im the friend
>>
>>73104625
Can you back his claims or is he talking out of his ass?
>>
>>73104616
Well yeah if I know various indie music listening people who still like to it it is an ok indication that the album did well and people remember it. Granted it isn't an absolute indicator of success but what other ways do you gauge the longevity of an album like Drunk which isn't played on the radio? Am I only supposed to judge its longevity by the amount of discussion on 4chan? In that case Tedy Andreas is more successful than Thundercat
>>
>>73104649
I can vouch for him, I'm his friend (a friend of OP's friend)
>>
>>73104522
I thought it was pretty solid.
>>
>>73104522
GOKU FUCKING RUINED ME
>>
Show You The Way is the shit.
>>
File: oczymlodycover.jpg (47KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
oczymlodycover.jpg
47KB, 620x620px
Anticipated then immediately forgotten albums thread?
>>
>>73104522
I'll forever associate it with getting drunk my last year of college, so it'll be remembered fondly for me. It's also a great record
>>
>>73104836
Yo, nigga! Calm the heck down! Jeez Louise!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.