[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's actually a huge prick https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>he's actually a huge prick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyeibtN7sOY
i shouldn't say i'm surprised, but it's still weird to hear this so directly.

why did he publish this video on his youtube??
>>
someone please transcribe this with proper names blanked so we can have a fresh infetterance madlibs pasta
>>
>>73102251
i was thinking the same thing
>>
Any reason to believe he's being honest?
>>
>>73102217
If you unironically believe this, neck yourself
t. Anthony
>>
He's a clown no surprises there
>>
>>73102217
fuck you're stupid op
>>
>>73102286
>>73102295
i mean it was posted on his secondary channel.. which really confuses me
>>
>>73102217
>2017
>Falling for the thatistheplan meme
>>
When Fantano started a parallel youtube channel meant to directly beam maymays at /mu/ i thought it was a stupid idea.

It turns out he's generated hundreds of thousands of extra views and harnessing all the free promotion this board can muster. Once again it turns out that I'm the stupid one for not underestimating everyone else.
>>
>>73102365
>>Falling for the thatistheplan meme
what is it? i'm not familiar with the channel. i just watched it because it was recommended
>>
>>73102405
The bit is that he posts shit that make him look less informed or more of a dick than usual. They become more and more obvious every month and you spergs fall for it every time.
>>
>>73102403
you're stupid because you don't know what people want

which is why no one likes you and you're a failure

please reply with a post defending your status. I don't care. I don't even know what this thread is about, but your post is pathetic
>>
>>73102403
Oh yeah he had to really try to get this board to jerk him off :^)
>>
File: Homeless Guy eats fudge..png (2MB, 1581x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless Guy eats fudge..png
2MB, 1581x1003px
>>73102217
>gives him a decent 7
I give him a 2 for that shitty story
>>
If you unironically enjoy his content then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>73102217
>Anthony shills to the only meme audience he can get which is the autistic spectrum of 4chan
>>
>>73102431
>The bit is that he posts shit that make him look less informed or more of a dick than usual
but why
>>
>>73102463
I dunno, anon. I think i'm doing alright. I have some close friends, an active dating and social life, and a comfy office job in the city. I generally exist in the caste of American office drones where the system exists to accommodate me at the irrational expense of others.

My car is a 2016 and my Steam library is extensive. I'm often asked to proofread things for others, and I occasionally receive late night drunken texts asking "do you ever wonder about if things worked out between us?"

I found some great shoes on sale recently when I wasn't even looking for shoes. I'm very tall, but not so freakishly tall as to be concerned about heart problems.

Is this doing it for you? Are you nearing completion? Should I go on? Lord knows I can go on.
>>
>>73102566
so that even the dumbest retards online can feel like they're smart enough to be in on a joke
>>
This must be the first funny video to be uploaded to that channel these last 2 years.
>>
>>73102629
>and my Steam library is extensive
>Is this doing it for you? Are you nearing completion? Should I go on? Lord knows I can go on.
Go on, I'm so interested in your normal life
>>
>>73102717
this but unironically
>>
>>73102217
Wow that was a really well told story. I give it a strong 8
>>
>>73102351
Trying to get people talking about him
>>
>>73102717
>>73102780

Kk. Not 100% sure why but I want y'all to be happy.

I sit around at work, ignoring work, to chat with coworkers about what should be considered the criteria for a Metroidvania. Even though I start these conversations, I end them prematurely by waving my hands and declaring "genres are stupid anyway." This doesn't stop me from starting identical conversations later on.

Dead Cells is so fucking good that you should buy it right now. Even if you have some kind of rule against buying into early access games.

I recently went on a date with a cute girl that works as an assistant on another floor in my office building, but the fact that she takes astrology seriously has me very conflicted about how red to consider that red flag. It's worth noting that she's not just cute, but is specifically cute in a way that checks the boxes on my own personal list. But, Jesus, astrology?

My AOTYSF is probably Oxbow's Thin Black Duke.

It finally got warm enough where I packed away all my sweaters for the summer. This is always a bummer because I like cold weather outfits more.

Probably gonna smoke dope and start the new season of Master of None later tonight.
>>
>>73103053
You seem really cool anon.
>>
>Anthony Fantano is throwing a party at a warehouse with a dj where he's promoting an alcoholic energy drink call Cal-Juice.

Anthony Fantano would throw a party at a Whole Foods Market with a black transgender punk singer-songwriter where he's drinking fair-trade wheat grass juice mixed with marshmallow cream and promoting his new weightlifting-themed hardcore punk bass solo album, "I Can Deadlift Three of You."
>>
I'm actually really annoyed at how safely obviously fake this is. He could have at least made it a believable story, like he shows up to a house party and ruins it by confronting meat-eaters and loudly mocking the music.
>>
File: IMG_2711.png (794KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.png
794KB, 685x800px
>>73102629
>>73103053
God why are these posts making me so horny?
Can you post more please?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.