[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Julien Baker? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: jbake.jpg (159KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
jbake.jpg
159KB, 1200x992px
Does /mu/ like Julien Baker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxTjko70fBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0MMGV02m84
>>
Big fan, listen to her with my gf
>>
her album was bretty good imo, would like for her to release some new shit
>>
she makes angelic music and seems like an angelic person to boot which is nice
>>
Saw her perform a couple months ago, it was pretty magical.
>>
>>73101231
true, looks like she finishes touring at the end of august so hopefully she gets some more stuff out
>>
She needs a good dicking to cure her of her delusional sexuality.
>>
>>73100245
Her music isnt that bad but kinda generic. Still wanna fuck her retarded face.
>>
Sprained Ankle has probably become my favorite album this decade, really hope she can keep it up
>>
I'm unreasonably annoyed that she smokes.
I will literally never meet her, it shouldn't bother me but it does.
Otherwise I want her to bully my penis.
>>
>>73101987
>>73101614
>>73101452
bully free zone thanks i don't think she could take it
>>
>>73100245
Good stuff
>>
>>73101987
based on her song lyrics and what i've read about her online she also drinks/drank very heavily and also dabbled in drugs regularly.
>>
>>73102128
Yeah, those I figured, and they don't really bother me?
I dunno. I'm just... Really fixated on the smoking.
>>
>>73102164
that's pretty autistic of you but fair enough i guess
>>
>>73100245
I wish she were my friend
>>
>>73102210
this desu, she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with in just a completely wholesome way.
>>
>tfw you will never be a cute lesbian musician girl
why even live
>>
>>73101423
she said that her new album will drop in october at the recent berlin show
>>
>>73100245
why does she like dunkin donuts so much?
>>
>>73104264
She doesn't even like the doughnuts, she's vegan
She just loves the coffee there
>>
>>73104264
At first I thought she had some kind of a sponsorship with them, but over time I think it might just be that she really likes Dunkin Donuts.
>>
>>73100245
She looks really tired.
>>
>>73104339
The no makeup look
>>
Sprained Ankle is a great album. And her new stuff (Distant Solar Systems, Funeral Pyre) sounds great too.
>>
I want to kiss her dumb/cute mouth. Anyways the musics not too bad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.