[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJ c7-ZEuT0 Apologise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: liamgallagher.jpg (36KB, 655x655px) Image search: [Google]
liamgallagher.jpg
36KB, 655x655px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJc7-ZEuT0

Apologise.
>>
>>73097205
kek no
>>
>>73097205
literally a nobody from a one hit wonder band

also the mix on that song is fucking terrible like holy shit
>>
>>73097205
Better than I was expecting desu
>>
It is pretty good, maybe a bit too long
Unlikely that the album would be the quality tho
>>
>>73097420
he's hired outside songwriters who worked with beck and such.

could be alright. already betting it beats the shit out of beady eye.
>>
>>73097205
Won't mind people shilling this guy music instead of that shitty Harry Styles album.
>>
>>73097523
This desu
>>
>>73097523
this. Oasis broke out of the UK indie scene to become huge rockstars with worldwide smash hits.

Liam's musical style and general rockstar persona has always been heavily indebted by the likes of 60s british invasion bands (the beatles being a blatant one), 70s punk and early 80s mod stuff (the jam/paul weller being another). He clearly wears his heart on his sleeve and has no prentensions about his music. Just straight up "tunes".

Styles is a former boyband member poorly attempting to channel Bowie's ghost in a misguided attempt for legitimate credibility from rock fans and "serious" music critics while convincing his fanbase that he's making innovative music.
>>
Not bad desu, much better than I was expecting it to be, but fuck me what's going on with that mixing? I know Oasis are pretty infamous for it, but Christ.
>>
>>73097205
I am very sorry for doubting you, Liam.
>>
File: NoelGallagher02PA060711.jpg (57KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
NoelGallagher02PA060711.jpg
57KB, 465x600px
My album will be better u little shit lord
>>
>>73098056
>but fuck me what's going on with that mixing? I know Oasis are pretty infamous for it, but Christ.

This. Holy shit. The drums are way too bassy and drum everything else out and the whole mix is compressed to the point of distortion.

It actually sounds far worse than the 90s Oasis records, since that style kind of suited their wall of guitar sound then.
>>
File: wowzerz.jpg (104KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wowzerz.jpg
104KB, 576x1024px
>>73098756
POTATO
>>
I DON'T MEAN TO BE UNKIND
BUT DID YOU MIX WITH YOUR BEHIND
AND THE KNOBS YOU TURN
TO BRICKWALL THIS TRACK
ONE DAY YOU'LL REALISE IT SOUNDS LIKE ASS
>>
>>73097205
>No long hair

WHY??
>>
>>73097205
It's shit
>>
>>73099120
Because he's looked like complete shit with long hair since 2000 onward.
>>
>>73097205
Have he or Noel ever made a song straight up dissing one another?

Not too familiar with either of their solo work
>>
>>73099182
Noel, no. Liam, yeah several Beady Eye tracks were shots at Noel.
>>
>>73097205
sounds like ass
>>
>>73099182
Beady Eye is one of the worst bands ever sadly
>>
Sounds like it's from 2002
>>
Hardcore Oasis fan here of 20+ years

I'd written him off, told anyone who would listen that he was a washed up self-parody, an old school Rock frontman lost without a band. I thought Noel was the only one who could still do it. I was wrong.

In the space of a few weeks, Noel has embarrassed himself with that Gorillaz shit and his endless celebrity shmoozing and name dropping. Liam has sorted his life out and more importantly sorted his VOICE out. I honestly can't believe how good he sounds, his voice was totally shot from 2003/4 onwards. Did you hear him sing Live Forever acapella in Manchester? Definitely proving a point.

The single is great, he looks as cool as ever and I really think this is his chance to get on a par with Noel in the popularity stakes.

Welcome back rkid, I've fucking missed you
>>
>>73099526
You and I are in the exact same boat. I'm really interested in seeing how the third NGHFB album plays out but now I'm totally on board with As You Were.
>>
>>73097205
Wow he aged like shit.
>>
>>73097205
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

L I A M
I
A
M
>>
>>73099718
try chainsmoking, doing loads of coke, and binge drinking without eating proper or being physically fit for 25 years and see what happens mate
>>
File: liam-gallagher.jpg (136KB, 980x1471px) Image search: [Google]
liam-gallagher.jpg
136KB, 980x1471px
What went wrong? lads
>>
>>73099865
that's rare picture of post-1998 Liam where he doesn't have the worst hair and dress known to man
>>
are gallagherrs inbred?
they certainly have some facial features suggesting so
>>
File: ive seen some shit.jpg (9KB, 390x297px) Image search: [Google]
ive seen some shit.jpg
9KB, 390x297px
>90s
>oasis vs blur
>10s
>gallagher vs gallagher
>>
File: 1489400497617.jpg (112KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1489400497617.jpg
112KB, 750x746px
youtube.com/user/MrUnitedBros/videos
>>
Half of the songs of his first gig were Noel songs.
Come on Liam...
His voice is okay for now though!
>>
>>73097256
>One hit wonder
You know for a band that stayed relatively relevant for quite some time regardless what you think of them, that is quite an achievement for one hit wonder.
>>
>>73098756
Even though I prefer Noel, kinda hoping Liams album does better since Noel is having a bit of an ego high right now and he needs to be BTFO
>>
>>73100663
Apparently there are rumours that Noel will perform at One Love Manchester concert on Sunday.
Live Forever together with Our Kid?
would be great.

and more fitting than Dont look back in anger.
>>
>>73100775
Yhh I was hearing about that. Even as far as a leaked tweet confirming it.
Tbf I just prefer to see the two on good terms because without the other neither would be where they are today. Even if it means Oasis never forms again.
Mind you I would definitely like to see them again though
>>
>>73101059
I don't think it will happen, because Liam is playing two festivals in Germany next weekand or sth..
wrong place, wrong time anyways.. maybe 5 years down the road.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-SDE0M8dko

His voice has recovered pretty well but I bet it's going to be shit again after a few gigs
>>
>>73097205
>50 year old man acting like a 17 year old
okie dokie
>>
>>73097205
wow, this was genuinely embarrassing
>>
Finally a song with a fucking chorus

Beady Eye songs weren't terrible but there was absolutely nothing memorable about them
>>
>>73097256
>one hit wonder band
I want Americunts to leave
>>
>>73097205
lowkey better instrumentally than noels recent stuff
>>
>>73101216
call me the rooollleeeeeeerr ohhh uh ioooowwwwww.

yeh ur right
>>
one hit wonder walll xd
I SAID MAYBEEEEEE LMAOO
SLIPE INSIDEE XD

-an americucck while listening to despacito on the background
>>
>>73097205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNHkFT7nVtg

This tune is better
>>
>>73102068
Paper Crown tho
>>
>>73097256
>8 uk number one singles
>All major release albums went to number one in the uk
>worth 60 million dollars
yeah I'm sure sure liam lies awake crying at night that the americunts favoured a junkie who blew his head off over oasis
>>
CD101 here in Columbus, Ohio, is playing Wall of Glass right now for the first time. And right before they did, the program director, who is a HUGE Oasis fan, said they've been told WOG is just a taster and that the lead U.S. single will be announced shortly.

Wonder what it will be...
>>
>>73102535
Not anymore he's got about 7million left after the divorce.
>>
>>73099526
>Live Forever acapella in Manchester
I was surprised he was actually singing the songs instead of shouting them as he use to do.
>>
>>73099988
kek
>>
>>73103096
It helped that he lowered the key of live forever
>>
>Oasis
>Not irredeemable dogshit for fogbreathing redcoats
I want shit teeth/taste having retards to leave before we kick their asses again
>>
>>73099988
Is blur eternally btfo?
>>
>>73103186
But going nowhere is a good song
>>
>>73103321
>Liam liked last Blur stuff
>Noel and Damon are now friends

I say Oasis is enternally BTFO
>>
>>73103186
moan moan moan
>>
>>73097256
Amerifat detected
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.