[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this worth getting or what? I love the packaging and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So is this worth getting or what? I love the packaging and the extra stuff seems awesome but I'm hearing pretty negative opinions about the stereo remix. Anyone pick up the vinyl or CD boxsets wanna help me be an informed consumer?
>>
DUDE NIGGERBASS LMAO
>>
>>73094571
Literally what
>>
NEW CRUNK MIX 2017 -> The Beatles BASS BOOSTED Sgt. PowerBASS pls like and subscribe!
>>
>>73094899
>>73094571
Kill yourself

>>73094541
I've been hearing the exact opposite for the Stereo mix
>>
You're a schmuck if you buy this
>>
The stereo mix is 400x better than the old stereo mix
I just wish there was a regular vinyl edition with just the new remastered stereo without the other record thrown in with all the bullshit making it cost $20 more
>>
It's good but still all supplemental material. I'm not gonna listen to getting better take 17 no vocals edition before I'd listen to the actual album.
The stereo mix is the best stereo version I've ever heard, the vocals seem brighter and it's a lot more balanced. Definitely worth the $12 CD.
That said I still think the 2014 mono peppers (and all of the other albums from that remastering) are the best versions which can be easily accessed
>>
>>73095067
are the following pepper monos all different:

>2009 'beatles in mono' box set cd
>2014 mono vinyl
>2017 'sgt. pepper' deluxe box set mono cd

?
>>
>>73094541
The new mix is absolutely worth it. But get the 2-CD or digital version if you don't want to spend too much.
>>
>>73095153
The 2009 ones were remastered digitally and the 2014 were done using whatever method they used to use. I think the 2014 is the best sounding version without spending a lot on an original. The 2009 is kind of flat
Also not sure about the 2017 one, it only comes with the big set so I assume it's kind of a bonus since their big thing this time was stereo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.