[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kinda want to try acid but my friend is telling me it'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (267KB, 634x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 634x573px
I kinda want to try acid but my friend is telling me it'll change me forever. This won't fuck up my musical ability or anything will it?
>>
I spent like five straight hours watching adventure time. It's pretty okay/10 and you'll probably be fine mang. Life was better for a couple weeks but hardly life changing.
>>
>>73093057
OP, I sucked at composing music before I took acid
And I still do
>>
The whole 'it'll change you forever' is overblown

it might change your perspective on life a little but for the most positivley and if anything will make life more meaningful for you. But fundamentally you will be the same dw have fun and watch the clouds for a few hours
>>
>>73093134
What if you have a bad trip though
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-081450.jpg (91KB, 548x517px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-081450.jpg
91KB, 548x517px
>>73093057
Not at all boy!
>>
>>73093167
I've never had one so can't fully comment, but the general consensus is that bad trips can be even more beneficial for you, I guess depending on how severe the bap trip is and how you process it.
>>
The only way it could change you forever is kill you. I heard that taking acid is now more dangerous than ever before and deaths are at an all time high. However to be fair, what they took and what killed them was absolutely not acid/lsd but that is what they were told it was.
>>
don't take drugs, even the first cannabis injection can kil!
>>
>>73093222
Research chemicals - what's the one going round which more than two tabs can be lethal? Can't think of the name
>>
>>73093237
The ones I read about were "designer" bought online usually originating from China.
>>
Acid is the greatest drug in existence. Take 100ug-150ug, then take 200ug next time if you liked it.

It doesn't change your life unless you let it do so. It's a chemical that fucks with your mind, never forget that.
>>
>>73093222
I have a friend who knows this stuff in and out so he would help me out and probably be with me.
>>
>DRUGS DUDE LMAO!!
>>
>>73093222
>>73093237
dude who was given a research chemical once here. I was told my tabs were double dipped lsd, but it ended up being this shit that made me feel like I had smoked 10 bowls of weed and got really nervous/afraid of what was around me. luckily it was pretty weak as far as research chemicals go, but just make sure you test shit going in, and test it the right way.
>>
Where does someone get research chemicals? I wanna dabble
>>
Your tab shouldn't taste of anything other than paper really, if it tastes super bitter or chemical then you most likely got a research chemical and should spit it out asap unless you wanna be your own guinea pig
>>
>>73093222
>I heard that taking acid is now more dangerous than ever before and deaths are at an all time high. However to be fair, what they took and what killed them was absolutely not acid/lsd but that is what they were told it was.

You can overdose and die on NBOME (which some shitty dealers use as an LSD substitute) but those numbers are in the teens. People giving fentanyl as heroin is the real killer these days.

Buy on DNMs (search for Team Trust) and you should be safe.
>>
>>73093167
>DUDE LE SPOOKY BAD TRIP MEME LMAO
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, anon...
>>
only vacuous pretentious cunts say it changes their life, if your problems and virtues are so fickle that an acid trip change them you're never going to make any decent music anyway
>>
I have a lot of friends who do acid pretty regularly, they say it doesn't really "change" you, it just makes you think like "what is this like on acid".
I have friends who even take it at work and school and handle it just fine.
It's not that big of a deal. If you want to try psychs without worrying about dying or fucking anything, try shrooms. They're fucking awesome.

Also DMT
>>
>>73093057
Acid makes you forget who you are, thats how its supposed to work.
You forget what you like/dislike so you experience those things again for the first time and create new experiences.

If you are secure about yourself i would say go for it.

Acid is only dangerous if you are in a bad place.
>>
>>73093930
Ok what's the secret?
>>
I smoked hash last week and I found out that I have low tolerance, and I've been paranoid since then. I had cold sweats every night, I thought someone was watching me. I thought I heard someone was breathing under my bed, but it was me breathing, my body feels so numb that I couldn't feel it was me breathing. I thought I went crazy, i feel like I'm spinning on a chair. The first day was funny, a lot of laughing but after 7 days it's not funny anymore, but I'm getting used to it now. I feel like I have opened something in my mind that I can't close again.

But it's just my hash experience, I don't know about acid, I have pretty low tolerance. But overall pretty funny wouldn't do it again tho.
>>
>>73094033
set&setting i guess.
>>
>>73093237
nBOMBe's i think?
>>
>>73094033
Bad trips dont really exist. You have shitty times and bad days without acid, and you can have those same experiences on acid.
>>
>>73093930
t. acidfag who never had a schizo episode
>>
>>73094143
t. 15 year old who took acid behind the bleachers and had a paranoid schizoprenic meme episode like an autist

Set/setting doesn't even really matter, bad trips aren't real. If you have mental issues just don't take acid
>>
>>73094143
>taking psychoactive drugs when you have severe mental illnesses

"I have lung cancer, better smoke a pack of cigs!"
>>
>>73094178
Fuck off.
Thought loops can result into a very bad experience.
>>
File: 1440857867029.jpg (113KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
1440857867029.jpg
113KB, 1251x713px
>>73093057
Assuming you mean a "good" kind of change, then no, your friends are light-weight memers. If so, please never touch any drugs if you think you might be the same as them. Last thing this world needs is another fucking hippie who overthinks what being high is, prattling on for the rest of their sorry lives about "enlightenment", "ego death", and "disassociation".
>>
>>73094239
And that's exactly why bad trips are a meme. This "thought loop" you are referring to is generated by anxiety created by yourself because you are too fixated on "but b-bad trips man are scary" going into it
>>
Idk what all these anons are saying but the last time I dropped acid I stuffed a plastic bag down my throat and had to be brought to the hospital because I thought the air became poisonous and didn't want to breathe it in
>>
>>73094285
that wasn't acid
>>
>>73094285
How did a psychedelic drug give you a dissociative experience?
>>
>>73094271
Are you saying that Bad Trips are a meme because there is a reason why they are happening?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>73094328
They only happen when people think about them happening. Solution = don't think about it faggot
>>
>>73094324
Look don't ask me I just know it happened
There's a chance the guys I was with did it to me and told me I did it to myself though
Either that or >>73094323
>>
>>73094328
"Bad trip" in this context clearly means a trip that turned bad on its own, which is a myth perpetuated by people who never did acid. You can have a bad time on a trip, but that's because you are genuinely having a bad time and you would be having it regardless.
>>
>>73094354
Oh okay.
>Do acid
>Phone rings, a relative has died
>Bad trip

Your posts make me think that you have never actually done acid, or done it maybe once or twice.
When you become more experienced you will realize that it has the tendency to make you question everything and on higher doses controlling your trip is close to impossible.

>>73094436
Yeah, thats why you are supposed to do everything you can beforehand to make it as good as possible.
Or just Candyflip and dont worry about anything.
>>
Don't
>>
Lsd just made me a bit harder working

Like I wasn't even having a bad trip but I still felt like a complete total loser
>>
>>73094474
>projecting
Between 10-15 times throughout life, highest dose around 400ug, but by all means keep making baseless assumptions.
>>
>>73094589
Then what's somebody supposed to do if they're on acid and find out a relative died? Just "not think about it brah"?
>>
>>73094624
>DUDE WHAT IF LMAO
That would never realistically happen so I don't have to answer xD
>>
>>73094661
Why would that never realistically happen?
>>
>>73094671
In that scenario, your trip would turn bad
>>
>>73093085
Are you me?
>>
File: a0897080833_10.jpg (192KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
a0897080833_10.jpg
192KB, 900x900px
>>73093057

It won't permanently fuck up anything as long as you don't suffer from any mental illness.
Just do it OP, I took acid for the first time just last week and had a great time. I've had experiences with truffles and ETH-LAD (an analogue to LSD) before though, so I knew what was coming. I tripped solo, no sitter, home alone, and never had a bad moment. If your friend is willing to tripsit, there's not much that can go wrong really.

(Small trip report in case you're interested)
When I started peaking, about an hour after dosing, I went on my balcony and just enjoyed the view from there and nature itself. Luckily, the weather was really great, blue sky, amazing cloud formations (DUDE FRACTALS LMAO). I've also had some deep thoughts, thinking about my life and stuff like that, didn't have an epiphany or anything though, so I wouldn't describe it as life-changing. Later on I went inside, lay down on my bed and listened to some music on headphones with my eyes closed, this was by far my favourite part of the trip. Music on LSD sounds and feels simply amazing, I loved it. Combined with some closed-eye visuals, the experience was phenomenal. Listened to pic related among others, enjoyed this one the most though. Smoked a bowl later on when I was beginning to come down, still no problems, although the visuals where getting really crazy at this point (in a good way).

Overall, definitely an experience I'd recommend to almost anyone. This was on a dose of 100ug (which is pretty low) btw. Planning another trip soon, this time outside, in the forest or something.
>>
>>73093351
lysergi.com
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.