[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside, we can agree this album is pretty fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

All memes aside, we can agree this album is pretty fucking solid, right?
>>
That's right.
>>
>folk
Ew
>>
of course
>>
it's a potato
>>
>>73087892
Yeah. It's pretty amazing.
>>
yup

>>73087913
no
>>
>>73087913
My initial reaction too, but that's pretty closed minded, desu.
>>73087944
I thought it was a tambourine but now I just see potato
>>
Whats that potatoes slice doing with that young man?
>>
>>73087892
It's Avery Island. It's off the coast of Holland. But it's actually part of Spain!
>>
worst album i've ever heard in my life
>>
>>73088085
Worst tripfag name possible, it cancels out
>>
its good but i like most of their other stuff better.
>>
>>73088085
wow look how cool this guy is he doesn't like a popular album wow
>>
File: Musical Bait.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Musical Bait.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>73088085
>>
>>73088139
>popular
I've never even heard of it before /mu/

none of my family or friends have heard of it before /mu/ either
>>
File: 1493532811068.gif (872KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493532811068.gif
872KB, 326x300px
>>73088177
He meant in a cult classic kind of way, what good is it to try and teach a tasteless autist anything though lol
>>
>>73088207
kek wtf
>>
The first three tracks are the strongest desu. The rest of the album is still pretty good though
>>
>>73088238
It's from Spore in case you were wondering summer
>>
>>73088207
So I guess all of my family and friends must be autists too. Because any time i mention the album to my family or friends they always go "huh" or "never heard of it"?

And I know their taste is good, because anytime I play it for any of them I get one of two reactions.

>"Turn that crap off it's horrible"
my brother and my mom did this
>laughs his/her ass of at how horrible it is
my uncle and best friend did this
>>
>>73088288
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree pleb
>>
I really liked his show at Jittery Joe's
>>
It's alright but it's not as good as some anons say it is. It loses a bit of quality when you learn it's literally just about how much he wants to bone Anne Frank.
>>
>>73088288
Define good taste? We kinda force ourselves to look for and understand WHY something critically acclaimed is so good here at /mu/, and form our opinions after. For better or worse there is sometimes an entry barrier. This album has one. There's fucking synth bagpipes. That complex ridiculous turned it into a meme. But the music is so emotional it doesn't matter.
>>
>>73087892
Extremely overrated. Acts like he is the first person to learn about Anne Frank. Interesting lyrics, bad music, vocals, and melodies. Way better albums out there.
>>
>>73088384
How does he act like he is the first person in any way? It's probably miles more powerful than the hot garbage you listen to
>>
>>73088414
Whoa there, boy! That's no way to convince someone they're wrong!
>>
>>73088414
Actually it probably isn't. Literally every other album in existence is better.
>>
>>73088445
And that's no way to say you have better taste, hypocrisy much?
>>
>>73087892
it's my favorite album of all time
>>
>>73088449
Simmer down Timmy, the adults are talking
>>
>>73087892
this was the first album my father introduced me to. I spent most of my lonely childhood clenched to this album. I have a lot of memories with potato lady. 10/10
>>
>>73088460
Well, that goes for you too. You are also being a triggered little bitch who is claiming a piece of art to be objectively bad on a board where it's essential.
>>
>>73088527
The only thing I said that is objectively bad is your taste, who is being the triggered little bitch again? Fuck outta here
>>
>>73088556
Actually you're taste in music can be redeemed if you like Level 42 more than Neutral milk Hotel, even if you like Neutral Milk Hotel.
>>
>>73088606
Tripfag for the last time no one is listening, >>/r9k/ you have to go back
>>
>>73088517
damn, that's special. That was Radiohead for me.
>>
>>73088625
I've been to /r9k/ a couple, they're music taste is better than /mu/ overall but everything else about them is boring. That's why I've continued to browse /mu/ since 2014.
>>
hipster garbage
>>
>>73088659
we typically don't leave this board so we can also be functioning members of society. Also take it back about our music taste.
>>
>>73088758
He doesn't need to, he's already shown his power level
>>
>>73088364
>I posted it again mom XD
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.