[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend me good KPop music, if it exists, here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Memoria 1183.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Memoria 1183.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Can anyone recommend me good KPop music, if it exists, here's a good pape for your troubles
Thx beys
>>
Pure K-Pop? Try:
>The Wonder Girls- Reboot
>Shinee- Odd
>Red Velvet- The Red
>Brown Eyed Girls- Sixth Sense
>AOA- Short Hair (track, not an album)

I'd also recommend Yukari- Echoes, but it's more of a dream pop album that happens to be from South Korea than a K-Pop album.
>>
>>73084000
That should be Yukari- Echo. My bad.
>>
are you interested in pop music in general or what are you usually into
>>
>>73084000
Yeah, pure KPop, the less English lyrics, the better. Thanks, I'll check a few of those out. I'd also like to hear any kinda music coming out of South Korea to see if they have any different/cool ideas on music
>>73084022
Yeah, I'd like to hear some pop music, but something like Michael Jackson/The Weeknd(Beauty Behind The Madness and after)/Clarence Clarity-like where the beats are super crazy/upbeat but the lyrics are depressing/metaphysical/ridiculous. I listen to some Japanese stuff, mainly Utada Hikaru for JPop and Ryuichi Sakamoto's compositions. Experimental stuff, think Oneohtrix Point Never, and indie like Everything Everything.
>>
>not just asking kpg
are u retarded op
listen to grills generation and exid or smthn
>>
>>73084248
You're going to have a rough time finding experimental K-pop, unfortunately. They're really good at making fairly typical, but extremely polished pop.

>>73084274
>kpg
>Talking about music ever
LMAO
>>
>>73084274
Yes, I am retarded, that's why we're all here dipshit
KPG just posts Korean girls and jerks off to that until the next one shows up. Take that shit to /h/ or something
>>
>>73084248
besides what that guys got going up there, which is all good stuff, check out

some iu, maybe chat-shire and modern times
fx - 4 walls
jonghyun's solo stuff, if you like shinee

this is mostly dancey stuff, you think ballads might be up your alley or too boring and cheesy and not upbeat enough?
>>
>>73084000
Yukari is awesome, what did you think of her second album?
Also you should have recc'd him Pink Tape since its probably a top 3 best Kpop album of all time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyv9cBhi7Yg
I can't believe this song is seven years old
>>
>>73084455
I didn't know she had a second album, actually. I need to get on that, because Echo is great. And yeah, Pink Tape is pretty good. I like where they're going with 4 Walls too.
>>
>>73084546
She released it maybe a year ago now, under the name Aseul. Its a bit different but I adore it.
>>
>>73084558
That would explain why I never heard of it. Thanks. I'll download that tonight.
>>
Shinee - 1 of 1
Big Bang - MADE

>>73084372
1/3 of the posts on kpg are about the music, 1/3 about the sales and 1/3 are about the visuals
>>
Neon Bunny is pretty good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiTAs2XRxD4
>>
File: Memoria 1107.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Memoria 1107.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>73084377
Depends if they're really good and filled with real emotion, I could try it out

Thanks for the recommendations fellow anons. Downloaded most of the stuff: Shinee, Red Velvet, Yukari and Aseul, f(x). Also found EXO, TVXQ while searching for those artists. Currently listening to Echoes and it's dope.

Would anyone happen to also know about Chinese pop music or am I pushing it? Here's another Korean pape from my travels
>>
>>73086338
yeah man theres been threads about that in the past. You should hit up the archive! there's probably some good threads about korean stuff as well
>>
File: Fuzao_(Faye_Wong_album_cover).gif (119KB, 495x475px) Image search: [Google]
Fuzao_(Faye_Wong_album_cover).gif
119KB, 495x475px
>>73086338
I don't know a ton of Chinese pop, but this album is GOAT.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.