[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant I stop listening to them? Why am i so deeply interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why cant I stop listening to them?

Why am i so deeply interested in their band?
>>
Because they're a hyperbolic display of ghetto-chique that is highly marketable that also showcases the faces of actual poverty in the west. Their sound is also an excellent blend of rave and hip hop that litters lyrical references through most of their songs and they have some unique flows between the two of them that emerge from their fluid use of English and Afrikaans.
Plus Yolandi a qt.
>>
My Dad is 60 and he enjoys them
>>
Because theyre actually interesting.
Afrikaans is pretty neat in hip-hop even though most dutch rap is shit.
And Ninja just has a good voice and personality for it.
>>
Don't forget to check out The Constructus Corporation
>>
bc you're a closest white supremacist with the taste of a middle schooler
>>
>>73081800
Because you have a shitty taste
/thread
>>
because Chappie was a good movie
>>
>>73081800
Why is Die Antwoord way, way more popular outside of South Africa than in it?
>>
>>73083061
because theyre actually good
>>
>>73083061
the world is big and south africa's not that big
>>
>>73083387
You rarely ever hear about musicians from third world nations becoming relevant outside of their countries.
>>
>>73082680

>Plus Yolandi a qt.

Is she though? I'm not trying to be a dick here. I'm seriously conflicted whether I find her attractive or not. I still can't decide.
>>
>>73083483
Her haircut is p trash but her personality and figure are the type I'm really into and her face is fine. There's better pictures of her than OP.
>>
I find them a bit hectic at times desu. Pretty good for hectic moods tho.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.