[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about this? (that is Dean Blunt on the left)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: a1623526817_16.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a1623526817_16.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
How do you feel about this?

(that is Dean Blunt on the left)

he was part of the campaign to lift the ban on Louis Farrakhan entering the UK
>>
Anyone who supports the Minister is good in my book. Where do I start with this Dean Blunt guy?
>>
>>73080747
out
>>
File: mu.png (240KB, 1919x1155px) Image search: [Google]
mu.png
240KB, 1919x1155px
I feel that posting these /tv/ + /pol/ tangentially music related alt-right bait threads needs to be a bannable offense
>>
>>73080747
probably the album Black Metal

or if you prefer hip-hop i'd say just go with his Babyfather stuff
>>
>>73080810
except a lot of his music is subtly (or sometimes explicitly) about black nationalism so it's relevant to interpreting his work

also i'm a right winger and don't mind farrakhan, i dont think its a bait thread
>>
>>73080657
>>73080846
you realize thats part of his character right.
hes an atheist irl
>>
>>73081039
He's Christian fa.m
>>
>>73081065
nah
http://www.npr.org/sections/microphonecheck/2016/04/01/472637838/dean-blunt-every-day-is-a-lifetime
>>
>>73081065
anyway even so. he samples it if anything just like the rest of his work.

far as black nationalism he just wants ppl to rethink what it means to be black.
>>
>>73081039
nation of islam is about much more than the religion, he's interested in black identity
>>
>>73081128
>he's interested in black identity
i agree. but him being in the NOI nah. just samples their ideas to support his own.
all he dates is white womyn
>>
>>73080810
how does the suitcase use /mu/?
>>
"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." - Louis Farrakhan

so... Based Dean?
>>
>>73081160
yeah i dont mean to say that he's actually in the nation of islam but it seems like hes sympathetic towards them because of certain causes they have

that is true about the white women though, never really thought about that
>>
>>73080810
This desu.
>>
louis farrakhan is a we wuz kings tier tard but banning someone from entering your country is draconian and asinine

UK is a police state
No one should be banned regardless of belief
I support Dean Blunt
>>
>>73080657
I won't stop listening to somebody for their religious beliefs. Yeah NoI is fucked but whatever it's not like Dean is preaching about Yakub the scientist on the streets
>>
>>73081179
we're all suitcases
>>
File: image48[1].jpg (78KB, 697x367px) Image search: [Google]
image48[1].jpg
78KB, 697x367px
W
>>
>>73081189
hes just a sadboy tbqh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.