[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it socially acceptable to use any headphones besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: b80EeWf.png (703KB, 776x708px) Image search: [Google]
b80EeWf.png
703KB, 776x708px
Is it socially acceptable to use any headphones besides ear buds in public?
>>
yeah it is but it would make me uncomfortable
>>
I have some KZ's and they are really great, super cheap as well
>>
I have some KZ's and they are really great, super cheap as well, I use them all the time
>>
>>73080274
yes, more so because people can see that you don't want to be disturbed and easier to remove/replace when necessary. also sound quality for the price is way better for non-earbud headphones so better listening experience
>>
>>73080365
People can't see earbuds? lol
Find a $12 set of on/over ear headphones better than OP
>>
>>73080274
I have the kz ate, and the shure e215, which I'm surprised how much of a beating they've taken
>>73080327
Those feet :3
>>
>>73080327
Nice legs my dude.
>>
I wish my ears werent ever so slightly fucked up because I like my KZ ATE but it has trouble actually getting its way into my left ear when my right is fine.

Why can't I be PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL
>>
It's there forever
https://boards.4tan.org/mu/thread/73080274#p73080327
>>
>>73080424
people are more willing to engage you with earbuds since you can pop one out and many people use them for calls so people don't necessarily assume you are listening to music.

also why the fuck would i listen to anything on $12 headphones of any kind. earbuds are already at a disadvantage. don't fuck with pleb tier headphones, go for sennheiser or sony over-ear or gtfo
>>
>>73080274
it's even socially unacceptabke to be here so what. the only flaw for me is to carry bigger headphones than earbuds with me.
don't wear them around your neck when you're currently not listenting when you don't want to look beta.
>>
>>73080516
Why would I take my $200 headphones on the train?
>>
>>73080534
to listen to music with.
>>
>>73080534
no one will want to steal your beets by Dre anways. where else do you need headphones? home has speaker set up so where else besides on the go/work/school
>>
>>73080630
I have Sennheiser HD599s, and I listen at home with them more often than not
>>
My only good headphones are open back (Fidelio X1s) so everybody would be able to hear my music.
I don't wanna be an asshole.
>>
If you want to wear headphones in public, do it. How insecure are you?
>>
>>73080873
you're halfway to good listening but get at least a decent 2.1 system for home listening. even those headphones have one driver and can't produce the breadth of sound that some good bookshelf speakers and sub can
>>
>>73080900
Nah, I'm good
>>
>>73080274
Yeah, unless you're a sheltered suburban kid. On any given subway car there are like 5-10 people doing this
Upside to wearing headphones in the city is that as >>73080365 pointed out, people are way more likely to leave you the fuck alone. I used to wear them around in suburban-ish college and realized very late that I was in the minority/it made me seem antisocial, but I didn't want to talk to anyone there anyway so that was aight
>>
>>73080926
>headphones can't feel bass when relaxing at home
>one small driver good enough to fully appreciate music
be a pleb all your life.
>>
>>73081031
>bass
Perhaps the biggest meme of all time
>>
File: BassMayMay.png (341KB, 458x470px) Image search: [Google]
BassMayMay.png
341KB, 458x470px
>>73081062
>mfw can't fool me with bass memes
settled, you are literally chromosome deficient. not talking about shitty bass heavy headphones, was talking about set up with speakers made for various frequencies, like subwoofer for producing lows.
>>
>>73080274
I remember seeing this goth girl walking around my tiny-ass town with huge headphones during one winter way back when, like 5-6 years ago.
She was pretty cute desu.
Are you a cute goth girl? If so, it's OK. If not, no.
>>
>>73081185
desu kys if you care about what others think of the headphones you use in public. unless they are open ear or around your neck blasting music
>>
>>73080534
To a pleb Sennheiser HD-25s look like $20 headphones
>>
>>73081856
only problem is they on-ear headphones. excluding open ear, over ear > on ear >>> in ear
>>
File: 1457846347884.jpg (5KB, 240x148px) Image search: [Google]
1457846347884.jpg
5KB, 240x148px
>>73081062
>Sub-woofers are just a meme
Outed yourself as a clueless pleb, kiddo
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.