[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only like one song from an entire album >OCD won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491930933302.jpg (80KB, 797x593px) Image search: [Google]
1491930933302.jpg
80KB, 797x593px
>Only like one song from an entire album
>OCD won't let me delete the rest of the album
What do?
>>
>>73074873
Delete album
>>
i create playlists on my phone of my favorite songs dude, they're fully downloaded and it always ensures i'm listening to good, hand-picked stuff. you still get to keep the rest of the album on your home computer or something but the one song you like is always with you, at the least.
>>
>>73074873
GET A BIGGER DRIVE AND SAVE EVERYTHING
>>
I've created self made albums under "Various Artist" that are split between each year of singles I like to play on a loop. It's lead to me hating myself with how awful ones from two years ago are, but it's a solution to saving singles that are rad. Get to make your own /wg/ album covers which is always fun
>>
>>73074873
What does that have to do with OCD?
>>
>>73074892
What app are you using?

>>73074971
I did something similiar, I strip the files of all their tags save for track name and maybe artist. Album Artist and Album name are both "Misc" and I throw that in a big folder. It's just that lately my collection is expanding and it started to bother me.

>It's lead to me hating myself with how awful ones from two years ago are
Same.
>>
File: 1471022731348.jpg (39KB, 591x378px) Image search: [Google]
1471022731348.jpg
39KB, 591x378px
>>73074873
>OCD
>>
>>73074999
oh lol i'm like so bipolar too. sometimes i get super sad and just wanna be by myself and then other times I just want icecreeeeeeam!
>>
>>73074990
might have to whisper this but... i just have a simple media player on my home computer and the good stuff gets dragged and dropped onto my phone and organised into a playlist
>>
>>73074873
listen to the album again
>>
>Only like one song from an entire album
>OCD forces me to get complete discography

And that's how I have 92 Johnny Cash albums because I like Hurt (I'll admit I like more than just Hurt)
>>
>>73076987
Kek.

OP

I have the same problem. I have around 100 gigabytes of albums that I only like one song in them. You just need to get a bigger hard drive. Believe me, you'll never delete the album
>>
>>73074873
If it is a single, just download the single.
If it isn't, pretend it is and make your own artwork for it.
>>
>>73074873
You are over complicating this whole issue anon it's a lot simpler just kys
>>
>>73074873
Download the entire discography
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.