[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white bred suburbanites from the whitest highest average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: The_Notorious_B.I.G.jpg (47KB, 350x278px) Image search: [Google]
The_Notorious_B.I.G.jpg
47KB, 350x278px
Why are white bred suburbanites from the whitest highest average income neighborhoods of country so obsessed with 90s hip hop? Why do they always try to speak so authoritatively about it? It's cringey as fuck. Suburbanite white kids in my day stuck to Weezer. Now every corn fed mother fucker tries to score points with me talking about Tupac and Nas and shit. It's cringey.
>>
white can't have their own culture because the media says it's racist
>>
>>73071580
People think that liking entry level classics of any genre automatically make them an authority, and because most of these rappers are already dead they can't do anything to make liking them controversial because their position is already cemented
>>
Every decade has edge lords who insist on listening only to music from two decades prior. In the noughties Metallica and guns and roses were huge among the non conformist and metal in general. Led Zeppelin and AC/DC went through a huge revival in the 90s. And so on.
>>
>>73071580
White bred suburban raised here. I don't only like 90s hip hop. I love the new era stuff. We're definitely in the second great era of hip hop.
>>
>>73071580
>suburbanites
>corn fed
pick one
>>
Who cares what you think?
>>
Because it's safe and easy to blast shit like Wu-Tang Clan and Jay-Z and Kanye West. White people in the US don't really have anything going for them so they tend to follow cultures, they think they're cultured and sophisticated but they're really just feeding off the remains of what other groups of people do. I grew up in the hood and in the early 90s would use words like "tight" and "dope" but whenever I hear those words now coming from a white person I internally cringe. It's the reason hip hop is dead at this point. The fact that Katy Perry and Migos are collaborating is a fucking red flag that rap isn't cool anymore and the next generation of kids will be into something else.
>>
>your a dorable
>>
>>73071655
Where were you when these white muddafuckas discovered "no homo" on the internet some time in 2010?

baka senpai
>>
>>73071655
Rap is so far from dead you nostalgic retard. It's the most listened to genre world wide.

It's an incredibly interesting, culturally diverse genre with many different sounds and themes.

We have a whole new wave of different talented producers whether it's trap, boom bap, hardcore, industrial or jazz rap.

There's so much amazing shit out there, you just have to look .
>>
>>73071580
because, despite what the media would have you believe, blacks make up a small portion of this country's population and an even smaller percentage of internet users
>>
File: download (6).jpg (13KB, 183x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13KB, 183x186px
>>73071580
it's a teenage phase. All throughout my early teens and mid teens, I was into hip hop. I thought being able to aggressively rhyme and flow to a badass beat was impressive. Now that I have been exposed to more different genres, I find noise rock, shoegaze, hard rock, space rock to be incredible aggressive music. We all go through phases.
Pic related goes harder than any rap album I have ever heard.
>>
>>73071693
Except the commercialization of hip hop has turned it into something that represents absolutely the opposite of what hip hop is about. Shit's all fake as fuck. I'm not even nostalgic, most hip hop from the 90s is garbage too, most of the genre is shit but now that the jews and white people are the ones controlling it it literally has no appeal to me. The counterculture charm it had died years ago.

Also >It's the most listened to genre world wide

kek, someone lives in a bubble

Link me some of this "amazing" new wave of hip hop coming out. I dare you.
>>
>>73071739
Literally some research you uneducated fuck.

Danny Brown, Aesop Rock, Injury Reserve, Run The Jewels, Open Mike Eagle, Big K.R.I.T, Pusha T, Chance, Earl, Da$h. I could go on.
>>
>>73071736
>space rock
are you retarded? the definition of space rock is spacey music that isn't aggressive at all
>>
>>73071773
Jesus fucking christ. You forgot Nas and MF Doom, you have the most boring, safe, and unoriginal reddit tier white taste in hip hop
>>
>>73071739
Denzel Curry, Drake, Flatbush Zombie's, Freddie Gibbs, Future, Isaiah Rashad, Ivan Ave, Kendrick, Joey Bada$$, Mac Miller
>>
File: Loop_A_Gilded_Eternity.jpg (5KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Loop_A_Gilded_Eternity.jpg
5KB, 220x220px
>>73071786
Don't call me retarded you cringe artist.
This album is pretty aggressive and is space rock. Also a shit ton of spacemen 3 songs are space rock and aggressive.
>>
>>73071817
people like you are the reason rap is dead now
>>
>>73071817
also mick jenkins, wiki, the underachievers, ratking, and famous dex (lol)
>>
>>73071824
haven't heard that album, but if you find Spacemen 3 aggressive then you need to raise your standards for what you find aggressive. Their music is noisy, but that doesn't make it aggressive
>>
>>73071825
>Someone who has never listened to any of those artists.
>>
>>73071848
if only I was so lucky
>>
>>73071846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Plk0Sf7Kuc
>>
>>73071879
I've heard that song, not aggressive, giving Loop a listen right now
>>
>>73071739
Oddisee, Prhyme, Das Racist, Ratking, ScHoolboy Q, Shad, Shabazz Palaces, Ugly Heroes, $uicideBoy$, Vic Mensa, Vince Staples, YG, Young Thug.
>>
>>73071891
so far Loop isn't very aggressive either, just noisy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>73071580
Why did white Americans people listen to blues or ragtime? Maybe, maybe because there's are appealing aspects behind some African-American music despite lagging acceptance in mainstream society. It's not that deep. Music is great because it isn't segregated between racial and economic lines.
>>
>>73071891
rec any aggressive music that isn't edgy or cringe?
>>
>>73071739
A$AP Rocky, Apollo Brown, Atmosphere, Bishop Nehru, Bones, Clipping, Death Grips, The Cool Kids, Russ, Goldlink.
>>
>>73071936
I'll try to think up some off the top of my head, thanks for the rec on that Loop album, it's really good so far. Sorry for calling you (if you are him) retarded.
>Fushitsusha - 1st
>Sonic Youth - s/t EP
>Rapeman - Budd (edgy but whatever)
>Sonic Graffiti - Friendly Unit Creation Kit
>The Stooges - s/t
>The Child Molesters - Wir Lieben Die Jugendlich Mädchen
>Boris - Amplifier Worship
>Acid Mothers Temple - s/t
>>
>>73071580
They're rightly assessing that you're into those artists and trying to strike up conversation. It incenses you that you're being exposed for being the middle-ground in your demographic, so you dishonestly pretend to have nothing in common with them out of ego needs and good old-fashioned racism.
>>
File: A_Dora_bull.png (989KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
A_Dora_bull.png
989KB, 800x550px
>>73071657
>>
>>73071980
no problem boo
the stooge s/t is probably one of the most badass records. check out mc5 kick out the jams live album. It's fucking insane and aggressive.
>>
>>73071580
it's "unusual", it's "in your face", it's "honest", it's "cool" (or as those white people might call it, "crunk"), and it's relatively new to them
>>
>>73072037
yeah, proto-punk is damn good
>>
>>73071652
Fuck outta here racist
>>
>>73071955
bishop nehru is trash bro.

>>73071739
>w-w-white people control it and the j-j-jews

God the boogeyman, get out of your house sometime dude.
>>
>>73071736
Sounds like you never outgrew the aggression lol
>>
>>73071580
t. angry biggie fan who has kids telling him 2pac is better
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.