[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is idolizing Britain. Adulthood is realizing America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0872.jpg (383KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
383KB, 1200x1800px
Childhood is idolizing Britain.
Adulthood is realizing America were the true trailblazers all along.
>>
Enlightenment is realizing how The Doors and Bob Dylan are the most overrated artists in rock history.
>>
>>73070591
Bob Dylan? Yes I have to agree with you.
>>
>>73070591
Transdimensional post-human enlightened Nirvana is realizing The Doors and Bob Dylan fully deserve their acclaim
>>
>>73070591
Post-enlightenment is realizing that Bob Dylan's best work isn't his 60s shit, it's his three gospel albums
>>
>>73070591
Ascension into a higher plane of existence is realizing that this post is shit and got absolutely nothing right
>>
>I literally make one of the greatest threads /mu/ has ever seen.
>Only 4 Replies, bound to die out and be replaced by a Grimes or K-Pop thread.
Fuck this place.
>>
>>73070973
:(
>>
>>73070492
Brits were consistently ripping of Americans until they finally found out how to do it right
See: Everything about British Blues which gave birth to Hard Rock
>>
you become a god when you realize this whole thread and this whole board is just a waste of time and that all music has its merits
>>
>>73070973
which thread
>>
>>73070985
this desu
>>
>>73070492
What the fuck is that bottom right band and why do they deserve to be beside VU, the Doors and Bob Dylan?
>>
Ok what is so good about Blonde on Blonde? I've listened to it, and it doesn't seem all that good.
>>
>>73071106
Newfag fuck off
>>
>>73070492
Spiderland is just a NEET whispering >tfw no gf into your ear to some great guitar and drums. Replace it with Pet Sounds
>>
>>73071561
this, at least Pet Sounds is contemporaneous with the other albums
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.