[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about wearing a band's shirt whos show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: iobAKtzO.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
iobAKtzO.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
What do you think about wearing a band's shirt whos show you are attending? Is it too fan girlish or cool? Should i wear a different band's shirt that night?
>inb4 hurr wearing a band shirt
Not the point. Plus what if you are meeting them? Would they think youre cringy?
>>
>>73069105
are you a grill op
is pic related you
>>
If you wear their band shirt you WILL get laid
>>
You should wear whatever the fuck you want m8
>>
>>73069105
Just wear a black tee shirt you faggot.
>>
It literally doesn't matter.
The band doesn't care. (believe it or not, despite what /mu/ tells you, they may see it as a sign of support)
No one at the concert who's a secure human being there to have fun is gonna care
If anyone points it out, guess what? They're lame and you should blow it off immediately
>>
>>73069138
like this?
>>
>wearing anything other than the joy division shirt shirt
to think i had hope for some of you
>>
>>73069128
No im a dude but i wish i had a qt metal gf to headbang with and bang afterwards
>>
>>73069191
The Joy Division shirt shirt operates on too many layers of irony to be truly humorous.

Wearing the original Joy Division shirt is the ultimate blend of irony, aesthetics and good music taste.
>>
>>73069105
holy shit i got that same shirt
>>
>>73069294
aw
i had a qt post-punk gf a while ago but we went to separate colleges and we decided to call it quits before shit got ugly
>>
I actually had no idea some people considered it a faux pas to wear the band's shirt you're seeing at their show. That's beyond stupid. A lot of people buy a shirt before the show and put it on. And that anon who said "the band wouldn't care", wtf??? People actually think they wouldn't like it? It's like goin to a sports game and wearing their colors and apparel.
>>
>>73069457
>I actually had no idea
Until recently, I didn't just find out through this thread xd

> Plus what if you are meeting them? Would they think youre cringy?
>>geez guys here comes this faggot wearing our shirt
>>hey do you fucking love us you faggot haha neck yourself
>>loser

what the hell is wrong with people
>>
>>73069105
ONLY if you're attending the show

The only merch I wear are shirts I got from shows, and that's the only time I wear them besides around the house or when I have nothing else to wear

Any other time would be Hot Topic fangirl-tier
>>
>>73069151
Jamboree is still better.
>>
>>73069299
Is the original Joy Division shirt ok to wear now or is it still going to look like I'm a dumb trend follower?
>>
I mean one of the nice things about shows for me is buying a shirt directly from the artist. I guess I'd just feel odd wearing one shirt while holding another from the same band.
>>
>>73069105
Wear whatever you want faggot. No one is going to give a fuck.
>>
>>73069105
My gf of 3 years first talked to me when she noticed the Cure shirt I was wearing

Plus they're great conversation starters that can lead to long lasting friendships with people

Wear whatever you want whenever the fuck you want, it could be to your advantage socially
>>
If I actually have a shirt for the band who I'm seeing I'll wear it. But I won't go out of my way to buy a shirt for the concert.
>>
File: 1489216531755.png (151KB, 326x267px) Image search: [Google]
1489216531755.png
151KB, 326x267px
>>73069457
>>73069499
i never thought of it that way despite how obvious it looks.. thanks anons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.